• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

had a good time, for the short time I was there. Definately gonna bring my scrap heap to Morris Mountain soon. Had to leave to make it back to south MS, Who won?

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

y8asa6eg.jpg

u3aba3eg.jpg

ny8a4uzy.jpg

y7aqy2y3.jpg

My buddy's Official tank topper dump in our other buddy's hotel room..... lmao.....
ju4a8yve.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

We **** **** up.......cuz that's what we're good at......MASH YER MOTOR! ......WHITE POWER!

Yall boys know how to throw a party. Thanks for having us, and thanks to those who came and watched the rc comp. Sorry for anyone who tried to find us and couldnt. Didnt want to block the trail anymore when people seemed to start getting frustrated that we were there. Loved meeting all the big guns and riding in the hitman. See yall soon!

Wow.....is all I can say. Prolly the most epic weekend of my life. So much shenanigans. Had a great time hanging with everyone! The bigass bon fire was a big hit, especially when spiced up with a little fireworks! And the Suburban with all the speakers was also a sick addition for the party! Dammit boy, I'm just glad our little crew survived...we got a little out of hand on a few occasions lol.

my first time to an event like this, took the kids. We had a blast. Good people, good times. Looking forward to the next event.

thumb.gif