• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

Tripp Pullen unbelievable run on Los Primos in A RZR 900 during RBD 2012

I saw the Shriners sign saturday but it was fixed before i got a pic. It was fun meeting you JD and for all the people that missed the Barbie Jeep race. Yall missed out!

WOW.

Seriously the most fun I have had in a while. Anybody who left before dark saturday night missed out for sure! BIG thanks to John G, Bob, and somebody that was with effin Jimmy for getting my wife hammered on the shine thumb.gif thumb.gif
Thanks the BUG_EJ (I think) for letting me use the RZR like a rental!
Thanks to Jimmy for the hell sled (still cant believe I got Jessie and Deanna on that thing..if anybody got video, please let me know)

Also, for anybody that missed the barbie jeep racing, I have not laughed that hard in a LONG time. The crowd managed to raise $215 for the winner (thanks Matt with Busted Knuckle for the $100!). The announcer for the barbie jeep race was great too. He needs to announce the comp next year.

I already cant wait till next year!

ibrokeit said:
WOW.

Seriously the most fun I have had in a while. Anybody who left before dark saturday night missed out for sure! BIG thanks to John G, Bob, and somebody that was with effin Jimmy for getting my wife hammered on the shine thumb.gif thumb.gif
Thanks to Jimmy for the hell sled (still cant believe I got Jessie and Deanna on that thing..if anybody got video, please let me know)

Also, for anybody that missed the barbie jeep racing, I have not laughed that hard in a LONG time. The crowd managed to raise $215 for the winner (thanks Matt with Busted Knuckle for the $100!). The announcer for the barbie jeep race was great too. He needs to announce the comp next year.

Yeah its my ol ladies rzr. My buggy broke a front r&p on primos so we were rockin the rzr. The barbie jeep was the highlight of my weekend. All yall that say that was the best time yall had in awhile need to start hittin up some SRRS races!!! :****: :woot:

ibrokeit said:
WOW.

I told you up front you was going to like the out come of those drinks. thumb.gif laughing1

Lots of big air at this years RBD event!!!
I want to say thank you to Ricky B for inviting us out to time/score this event. We had a blast and I got to meet lots of new people and saw several new rigs. I didnt get to meet the other Ricky B, but he did a good job with announcements during the comp. Also, would like to thank John G for helping to keep things safe up top during the comp.
Gongratulations to the winners, Bobby and Tripp for the fast times, and also to Timmie Cameron for Biggest air/best in show.

BUG-E J said:
I saw the Shriners sign saturday but it was fixed before i got a pic. It was fun meeting you JD and for all the people that missed the Barbie Jeep race. Yall missed out!

It was still "We cum to Shiners" for most of the day Saturday before they noticed it and changed it back hahahaha.....it's literally a miracle that we didn't end up in the pen Friday night.

Man I had a damn good time partyin' down with all you cats and Shiner's Bar and Grill is definitely on the RBD 2013 agenda for sure! I blame the Shiner's trip for all of the dumb **** I ended up posting on here while my liver was floating in Milwaukees Best Light....just overlook that nonsense, comes with the territory :wtflol:

And I'm glad nobody liked JohnG's Grape moonshine as much I did, left more for me ;D Props to John for the ample party area and gas fire pits at his camp! I'm also glad that RBD is only a yearly event, my body couldn't take that abuse more than one weekend a year.