• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC 2011

R. Key You didn't have to break this weekend to make excuses on not being up to par come time to race. Get it going and come on. Mine will be ready so don't even say it.

rogersamurai88 said:
R. Key You didn't have to break this weekend to make excuses on not being up to par come time to race. Get it going and come on. Mine will be ready so don't even say it.
dont worry i will b there and and when i win i will even let u walk up on stage to get my winnings 4 me. 8) :flipoff1:

jaydee1975 said:
DAMM!! glad ya boys are friends!! i will make sure to wear my boots cuz..... **** IS GETTING DEEP!! AH HA!! thumb.gif

Guarandamntee you the **** will be higher than boot deep by the time of the event. Yu will need hip waders with this bunch.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Guarandamntee you the **** will be higher than boot deep by the time of the event. Yu will need hip waders with this bunch.

Buncha damn outlaws! Specially that manhan feller.... :****:

got to watch out for mahans co pilot to :****: :flipgotcha: theeres no telling what he may do to win or at least be randall and roger

yea juilo that was a bad night. not going to repeat this year. :****: i was a little :spin: :drinkers:.

Latest posts