• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC 2011

sin??±sin??=2sin??1/2 (?±?)? cos??1/2 (???)? f(x)=a_0+?_(n=1)^??(a_n cos??n?x/L?+b_n sin??n?x/L? ) a^2+b^2 R. Key all of this is trig. I know you don't understand it but it basically means the difference of two friends as a product. Which if you would it is gonna be like me and you. Nomatter how you look at it I will always beat you. now you can say you learned something today.

rogersamurai88 said:
sin??±sin??=2sin??1/2 (?±?)? cos??1/2 (???)? f(x)=a_0+?_(n=1)^??(a_n cos??n?x/L?+b_n sin??n?x/L? ) a^2+b^2 R. Key all of this is trig. I know you don't understand it but it basically means the difference of two friends as a product. Which if you would it is gonna be like me and you. Nomatter how you look at it I will always beat you. now you can say you learned something today.
u right i dont understand this **** trig whatever this is but do u really think your going to bet me r u insane

rogersamurai88 said:
well from the looks of it I am pretty smart. I will show you how to drive you this weekend Mr. Cone killer.
ok maybe u can teach me a thing r to but i dont no how your going to b able to cause i b in front of u :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :spin: :popcorn:

randalls going to have to keep his together, first i guess thats y he keeps braking so that mahan has to stay busy woring on his buggy and mahan doesnt get any time to get his fixed and going... :flipgotcha: :popcorn: :popcorn:

That's OK I will help Mahan do what needs to be done. All that sabotaging that r key is doing isn't gonna help him. He tied mine up with cudzoo and let the air out of my tires. well maybe not all of that.

I can't go by and get the projector from john g, so if anyone wants to watch the settc DVD. Might want to find a projector and some speakers. We can use the side of the swag wagon as a screen. :dunno: