• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC 2011

hey guys i was wondering if it would be best to not bring the zuke to this ride cause im not participating. should i just drive the car and hitch a ride to trail im just coming sunday to watch and i didnt want my mini zuke in anyones way. just wondering :fish:

rookiezuke said:
hey guys i was wondering if it would be best to not bring the zuke to this ride cause im not participating. should i just drive the car and hitch a ride to trail im just coming sunday to watch and i didnt want my mini zuke in anyones way. just wondering :fish:

There will be enough room for you to bring it. Plus it will make it easier for you to get to the stages to spectate.

monkey54 said:
bubba and mahan :flipoff1: :flipgotcha: :gay: but yall are right :dblthumb:

Look Monkey, as long as you can keep your hands to yourself and stop stealing beds from people I'll let you hangout at the camp site. :flipoff1:

roger i see u got your buggy ready just remenber we r friends so do get mad when i bet u . i guess this gos 4 mahan to :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

RKEY said:
roger i see u got your buggy ready just remenber we r friends so do get mad when i bet u . i guess this gos 4 mahan to :flipoff1: :flipoff1:
Its time for me to stir it up a little, yall all gonna have your hands ful molaughl if I can keep mine together lmao, ought to be a good time anyways, cant wait, we are heading that way friday around lunch. See yall there.

R. Key mine is not completly up to par but it dont have to be. Its running good enough to beat you. I will let you wash it when I am done. oh and dont worry I am still gonna help dry your tears.