• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC 2011

I just wanted to thank everyone for the help and the great time, I had a blast, this was a great group of people to wheel and hang out with. Can't wait till next year gets here and do it all over again. Thanks Joe for the tow out wish my motor hadn't locked down was really looking forward to primos, I really had a great time all the long nights was worth the fun we had I will be more prepared next year hopefully. Congrats to Bobby Potts 1st place Jack Kendall 2nd place and RKEY 3rd place yall did one Hell of a job.

Hell yea....Tim is right. Great time and great group to wheel with! We had a blast!

Thanks to Joe and crew for getting this together. Ya'll did a hell of a good job running a smooth comp.

All you guys I met....Can't wait to ride with ya'll again. Best 2 days of wheeling I've ever had. :****:

had a freaking blast this weekend.....it was nice to put some faces with all the names......already looking forward to next year !!!!!! :dblthumb:

tbacon38 said:
and RKEY 3rd place yall did one Hell of a job.

that cant be right!! must have changed the rules this year to hit all the cones, instead of miss them! :flipper:

congrats to the winner and runner ups! lookin forward to the pics and vids

Brian

I would like to thank all the competitors and clay county offroad for all the hard work they done. We had a great time and every thing went really smooth. And God for keeping every body safe. can't wait for next year.