• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC 2011

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I can't go by and get the projector from john g, so if anyone wants to watch the settc DVD. Might want to find a projector and some speakers. We can use the side of the swag wagon as a screen. :dunno:

Matt. My other plans have fallen through. Now I have to decide between Trucks Gone Wild and Morris Mountain. I am leaning toward Morris Mountain with the Rhino for transportation. I think Summertown will be a huge drunkfest, which is not my thing.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Matt. My other plans have fallen through. Now I have to decide between Trucks Gone Wild and Morris Mountain. I am leaning toward Morris Mountain with the Rhino for transportation. I think Summertown will be a huge drunkfest, which is not my thing.

Hmmm. Id choose SETTC. But I might be slightly biased. ;D

RKEY said:
mahan not going to have to work on my dont want to win that way. i want to win fair and square
What, you lose some wieght in your right hand there RKey? :dunno: Cuz your alittle heavy handed on that right side!

RKEY said:
i think John should compete sent he last years winner

I was guaranteed a spot and turned it down. I will be there on the Rhino heckling and **** talking. I do that best anyway.

Are you bringing your own cones to keep their cost down? :flipoff1:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I was guaranteed a spot and turned it down. I will be there on the Rhino heckling and **** talking. I do that best anyway.

Are you bringing your own cones to keep their cost down? :flipoff1:
i like to talk **** to i hope i dont hit any cones this year

There's a smart ass in every bunch....problem is there's about 15 or 20 bunches around here. :popcorn: