• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

muddinmetal said:
Ok boys, get your wallets ready! This prime piece of man cave/garage eye candy could be yours:

Metal Coors Light Sign
this is awesome... guys, THIS is a perfect example of stuff around the house that YOU can bring and make a difference with... my dad donated a painting that he did, trying to bring something for the ladies... afterall, we know they're the ones with the money...

tools, man cave stuff, old spares that we've upgraded... im bringing a set of dana 35 rear shafts and yoke... if someone needs them before the auction, john or I will negotiate a donation price to keep you out on the trail...

I seen a Messican take a BWW floormat one night. :****: I ain't never seen one of them high quality Coors Light bass guitar signs at a BWW. Maybe it's cause I don't drink the stuff and don't think to look at the signs.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna donate a little Marlin 99C 22LR. It needs a little work and I don't see myself ever getting around to doing it. I'm sure I can find something else to take it's place in the case.

RATTLER loaded up and at work this mornin!!!,,,soon as I,m done here"hopefully bout noon" ,,I,m headed that way :woot: :woot: :woot:

I got some 4" lift rear TJ coils,,,some 1.75" 5 on 5.5 wheel spacers, and a mini KnN valve cover / accumulator breather for the auction block folks :dblthumb:

OH,,,,,,,and RATTLER has its "HARLAN" roof on it molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

muddinmetal said:
It's Morris Mountain man... There's a 100% chance it'll rain all day :driving: :driving:

oddballkellysheroes2t1.jpg

Latest posts