• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Diamond B

Wheelin' 4 Warriors Rock Ride
This video was put together for this year's Wheelin' 4 Warriors Rock Ride 6 Wounded Warrior benefit ride at Morris Mountain. It will be over Memorial Day Weekend and 100% of proceeds to include park admission, donations, and auctions all get donated. Make plans to go! There is stuff up there for everything from stock to buggies with competitions Saturday afternoon, mainly the hill race with 3 classes staring at 35" and under. It makes for a great entertainment and the whole weekend is for a GREAT cause. Last year we raised $10,000 over the weekend. So come out and helps make this year even larger.

http://www.morrismountainorv.com

Re: Wheelin' 4 Warriors Rock Ride 6 -- MMORV May 24-27

One of these days I am going to make this event. Work has been in the way the last couple of years and no rig this year. Nice video.

Hope to meet some of you guys this year. The video was put together by Jamie Carr, the owner of Son of a Jeep in Panama City. He sponsors the event. I'll pass own the compliment.

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Im gonna need a few hands to help me finish mine but im going.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

just let me know when your ready :drinkers: Your rig was supposed to be finished for this ride last year :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

w4wrr2013flyer-1_zps8ff4b12d.jpg

w4wrr2013flyer-2_zpse84073fd.jpg

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

1tonyj said:
lookin forward to this ride....good time :drinkers:.....good cause thumb.gif
Is your rig gonna be ready?
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

fishinfool98 said:
Is your rig gonna be ready?
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
That's the plan, should be about ready to start mocking up link mount locations, then determine ride height with the coilovers, and available tire clearance with the hi-line.