• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

I'm just curious about this, but are atv's allowed at this event or is the "has to have a cage/roof/etc." Or is that a general Morris Mtn rule for any wheeling there? Didn't know if it just applied to RBD or what.

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Neal3000 said:
Hellz Yeah!
you going to make it Neal

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

TacomaJD said:
I'm just curious about this, but are atv's allowed at this event or is the "has to have a cage/roof/etc." Or is that a general Morris Mtn rule for any wheeling there? Didn't know if it just applied to RBD or what.

I believe that is an MMORV thing

mdo817 said:
you going to make it Neal

Negative, my rig is doing that levitating thing, and my d60 is in TN getting retubed

Neal3000 said:
Negative, my rig is doing that levitating thing, and my d60 is in TN getting retubed

I have that same levitating mod but haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet. Have you? If so, How do you like it? I've heard mixed reviews on it. The folks at Mall_Krawl.com love it and say it soaks up the curbs and sidewalk like they're not even there, while others say because of the decreased approach and departure angles, it doesn't work well on the rocks. I figure it just needs more power to get those angles back to where they are supposed to be and we'll rule the roocks. What say Ye? laughing1

Hope everyone has fun, wish I couild be there also but ya'll be generous and make this another great year!

Do Work 93YJ said:
Yeah somebody's gotta show you how to party.

Sent from my iPhone in the upside down position

Damn right! I'll be shiftin' my gears into party mode soon as I pull in tha gate son! :woot: :driving: :drinkers:

8eza5y7u.jpg
Loaded up and packing my bags

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Def camping Saturday night. No way I'm driving home with al the 5-0 on high alert molaugh This whole weekend is gonna be full of sketchy driving conditions :drinkers: :driving:

Party at JohnG's RV as usual? :drinkers:

Rolling in the AM
ny7adety.jpg

mdo817 said:
Rolling in the AM
ny7adety.jpg

I don't know if I've seen that Heep on the trails. Damn sharp rig, will see you tomorrow :dblthumb:

Anyone have a turbo 350 to 205 adapter??? Please bring it if you do!!!!!!!

Damn at the Friday carnage! I'm finally loaded, packed, washed, and all I got left is get my propane tanks filled on the way in the morning. Prolly see yall sometime after 10am.

IMG_20130524_225315_597_zps1978b971.jpg

fishinfool98 said:
danenyta.jpg

man that sux!! srry after such a long ride up! maby your wife wont beat up on you too bad!! lol! thumb.gif