• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Can't wait

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Well I ran into a snag on my build and there is no way to have it ready to go in time. So to all of vendors and suppliers that hyave donated THANK YOU very much for you support of this event. Without you, This would just be another weekend ride and there would be no contribution to the Wounded Warrior Program. And to all youthat are going, have a great time, take the hard line for me, and salute our warriors with a cold one while you're there :drinkers:.

P.S. Make sure to take a lot of pics and videos.

YEP,,,gonna make this ride :dblthumb:

Anybody gonnna be there Friday afternoon :dunno: might just leave work bout lunchtime & slide on over there and get the long weekend started early 8)

;D

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

If all goes as planned I will be over before lunch

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I reckon I'll be down there sometime Saturday morning, prolly 9 or 10ish. Might camp out Saturday night, ain't real fond of the idea of driving 2 hours home on memorial day weekend after wheeling shenanigans. Looking forward to it! :driving:

AW HELL YEA!!!! I can,t wait,,,,cause last time I saw GOLD DIGGA it looked like this,,,,,,,,

Then you came & dragged it off & I ain,t saw it since ;D

Find me soon as you get there man I wanna get photos of it for you MUDDY it all up :****: