• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Money Mark just dropped his buggy off............

Looks pretty good Money....but I'd probably give it to me....I don't think it suits you :D :flipoff:

Keep up the good work boyz:awesomework:

Nice!! Lookin good Money!! So when am I taping the shake down run????? I'm camping at Reiter next weekend you gonna be ready??????

Give me a call sometime I would love to come by and see that thing in the shop in ya dont mind!!!!!

Nice!! Lookin good Money!! So when am I taping the shake down run????? I'm camping at Reiter next weekend you gonna be ready??????

Give me a call sometime I would love to come by and see that thing in the shop in ya dont mind!!!!!

Its at S&N. Where ya camping next weekend???

I have an idea that I think would make that hood sick.I'm guessing the hoods welded with 4043 rod? If you have the hood annodized black the panels will end up a pretty deep black and the welds with end up a dark grey.INMO that would look sick......just a thought:beer:

I have an idea that I think would make that hood sick.I'm guessing the hoods welded with 4043 rod? If you have the hood annodized black the panels will end up a pretty deep black and the welds with end up a dark grey.INMO that would look sick......just a thought:beer:
Stealth buggy, I like it.:D

I dont understand the hood.......looks like a welding school project.

It is complete opposite from mine, which is one flat piece of alunimium.

Yes, visibility is priority #1. But also, when we started this build I asked Jason (and Darius) to unleash his artistic ability to work with metal. And that has a lot to do with how everything is organized and layed out. The buggy kind of has two sides, the "normal side" and the "other side".

I would like this buggy to stand out with as many technical advances money and time will allow. Also, to have it stand out visually from the

Oh, and a big thanks to Nate (chevota).:awesomework: He did the roof and it turned out great.:awesomework:

Yes, visibility is priority #1. But also, when we started this build I asked Jason (and Darius) to unleash his artistic ability to work with metal. And that has a lot to do with how everything is organized and layed out. The buggy kind of has two sides, the "normal side" and the "other side".

I would like this buggy to stand out with as many technical advances money and time will allow. Also, to have it stand out visually from the

basically came here to check this build out....

Stop.....you'll make me blush.:haha: Besides, Darius's buggy will be WAY cooler than mine........:flipoff:

well worth it. looks good:cool:

gonna be done for the hammers?

u still comming?

No hammers for me:booo: But we've commited to competing this season and that's were our focus must be. And the schedule didn't work out anyways.

But Mark M., Stealthrunner and I will be making a few weekend runs to Canada this year.:cool:

Stop.....you'll make me blush.:haha: Besides, Darius's buggy will be WAY cooler than mine........:flipoff:

No hammers for me:booo: But we've commited to competing this season and that's were our focus must be. And the schedule didn't work out anyways.

But Mark M., Stealthrunner and I will be making a few weekend runs to Canada this year.:cool:

too bad u and that pook guy cant come.... ill see yea when ur up here tho forsure

hope to make it down one day too:hi: