• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

***Money Pit 2.0! 4dr Colorado, axletechs, supercharged 6.0, 54s***

Well I made a little progress and got my other AXLLES finished up and the brakes installed.

I had the rotors turned down to 14.75in and used a f350 caliper . I also got my fuel cell all put together.

I got shipping notice for my black box, steering joint, and blower snout, and my gauges so here pretty soon I'll have plenty of pieces to keep me busy!

I'm also working a deal with a shock company, looks like I might be running 16 inch 2.5 coilovers and 4 tube bypasses along with there bumps.

I also got a sweet shifter from Moab 4x4 outpost! This will be only shifter I run from now on!

Also had my staZworks kit show up

There is a video on my build page on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/Matt-Christian-Team-Money-Pit-988788477859275/?ref=bookmarks

Well with a hand from 93 Fummins got all gauges wired up Saturday . I took out the factory cluster and used the factory bezel and cut out the center . Had a plate cut to hold the gauges and mounted it in the bezel , I also mounted my rear steer lights in the plate.

Trimmed the silverado piller pod to fit in the colorado and then wired everything but the sending units.

I like how it turned out, looks "kinda" factory.

Well time for a update, I got my black box in and installed along with my 205 rebuilt. So t case is ready, I did receive a flange that has a issue but high angle is suppose to be getting me a new one, also I started being my frame night before last, I plan on building the other 2 rails tonight . Btw bending a 16ft long piece with 2 180* rotations on a verticle bender sux!!! Lol

I hope to start in motor next week! So making some progress, I got a lot going on right now or progress would be quicker .

Oh I also got my steering all done and the emf joints are killer!!!

Well here is a update, got motor together and tuned, it made 534 hp to the wheels!, I got frame under truck and tacked together, sliders on, Gonna work on body mounts tonight, then on Sunday I will either start pulling motor and tranny out of the donor truck or start bending some tube for the cage.

I also finally got my wheels on and these things are sweet! The claw lays out wat better on a 14 wide wheel vs a 10in wide!

No facebook :mad:

Did you guys just do the work to the motor and leave it in the donor to get it tuned? Guess the axletechs don't fit on a dyno very well.

Yep that's exactly what I did!

I'll air fuel gauge and boost gauge in tbe crawler so once it's in it we can tweak the tunning a little if needed but this way it will be real vlose from the start!

Well been bending a lol tube and Im starting to wish this was a square body s10 lol . This a pillars are a true pain I. Tbe butt!. I'm gonna get the other a pillar and a little bracing done the. Prob move to getting the motor and tranny in... Slowly but surely ! Havoc is I. 80 days :/ better get busy i guess