• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

***Money Pit 2.0! 4dr Colorado, axletechs, supercharged 6.0, 54s***

Not real hi on the b pillar but tibia what it is. Gotta have some support there and don't want cut hole in the roof. ( now I can't recess it into the door hinge area that was my first thought)

Re adjusted for a lil more room on front door

Not to be negative, but mine is set up the same way. You will smash the **** out of your fingers shutting the front door. Sounds crazy, but you will.

Yea I showed picture to my wife earlier and said I'm warning u now done grab that bar and open the door! Lol. But yea I see it possibly happening but not really any way around it with a 4 door

Made some decent progress today thanks to asome hell from james and guy.

Motor is installed, tomorrow night work on installing t case and building trans crossmember

Front links are gonna be tight on oil pan ! ( almost thinking of not triangulating the front uppers I do think I can run a stock clocked case tho .

Also a little concerned I made frame a little wide and I'm gonna be getting some shock/tire/ frame clearance issues when I get to that point..

Frame is on 32in center. I coulda done a 30in and possibly a 29 or 8

Also cut grille for winch

I saw a set of axletechs on a gooseneck on I75 heading towards OK yesterday eve and thought of this thread.
Looking good!!

Got cradle built just need a new hole saw to notch some gussets for it, also got more cage work done used the roller on brow and roof bars, Plan on working on tranny and t case mounts tomorrow, then hopefgkh work on hanging axles by the weekend

If Goforth would get them 45 SXs in stickie.????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made some progress last weekend, got cooling done, rear frame finished, more cage work done, got all my link mounts in and assembled, hydro boost fitted to the truck, fuse box moved,got bumpstops in. Also found out I made it into havoc.! I am goin to try to get axles hung tonight but we will see also got some 16.9 r24 ag tires for havoc

Yes by far imo! In top truck normally had 3-5 full out competitive rigs and havoc will have 20! Plus the course is not gonna be a walk in the park

Mx_racer_36 said:
Yes by far imo! In top truck normally had 3-5 full out competitive rigs and havoc will have 20! Plus the course is not gonna be a walk in the park

I've watched a bunch of it online...looks awesome! I know you prolly got in pretty easy being famous and all ;)...how difficult would it be for an unknown to get picked?

Lol famous lol not exactly lol but thanks! Man they have a coupler qualifiers and u can either go try to qualify ( still got 3 spots open)

And they also vote on 11 rigs I think so u just gotta submit ur entry for botong proces

Mx_racer_36 said:
Lol famous lol not exactly lol but thanks! Man they have a coupler qualifiers and u can either go try to qualify ( still got 3 spots open)

And they also vote on 11 rigs I think so u just gotta submit ur entry for botong proces

Ahh cool...thxs for the info!