• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

more funny work names...

crturboguy said:
Sadly I have a cousin on the wife's side who's name is Peter Ferry. Poor kid.

--JOsh

You know what happened to the last guy that signed all of his posts around here?

Seriously, we know who you are now.... :flipoff1:

-JOel

****.. Matt O lives in Jew Hollow...
just look at the road right before you drop into his neighborhood...
how appropriate..... :flipoff1:

Parents neighbor is a creepy old guy named Jim Jones.....
so maybe he didn't drink the kool-aid, just moved to walker county.... :dunno:

bigsilly said:
You know what happened to the last guy that signed all of his posts around here?

Seriously, we know who you are now.... :flipoff1:

-JOel
No I don't. I only found about this place through Chris and his Professionalism & Dating thread.

I sign all my posts, always do on all boards I'm on. The JO in my first name also happens to be my initials, so I've been using that signature for years online now. Usually pretty distinct. :flipgotcha:

--JOsh

CheapJ7 said:
****.. Matt O lives in Jew Hollow...
just look at the road right before you drop into his neighborhood...
how appropriate..... :flipoff1:

Not quite, but I hear you can score some sweet drugs down that road

Another one... from singapore...

Regards,
FOO Mee Lim
Technical Services Engineer

I really wanna call her and say "WASSAP FOO?!" She goes by Mee Lim but I think "Foo" is a funner name..

Lady that owns the chinese restaurant up the street from my shop her name is Kathy Ho herdaughters name is Ling Lo and her sons name is Hung Lo.

MUCHADO said:
If your last name was wood you could totally fawk with your kid... Big Wood, Jimmy Wood, Seymore Wood, Gay Wood.. bwah what a cursed name... Happy Wood laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

we got a friend named Jamie Woods, he said :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:
we call him Mr. Wood, J wood, woody, woodrow.....he also has a floor named after him (hardwood) thumb.gif.

wade