• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

More tbi problems

snoball

Replaced my dash and now I can't get my engine to fire. Wired everything just like it was with only exception I removed a couple of unused gauges. I have 12v at the coil( pinkish wire coming from coil relay) that plugs into top of coil but no spark out of the coil. Replaced coil, cap, and rotar with no luck. Any suggestions?

I worked on one all weekend. Do you have fuel spraying in the throttle body. If not you ICM in the dizzy may have shorted out. If not check the 4 plug wire going to the coil from the harness. I worked on my junk all weekend and it ending up being fuel fired plugs.

Fuel pump is running and squirting fuel. The coil has 2 plugs with 2 wires each. 2 go to the bottom of the cap which have no power. The other 2 come from the harness and get power when the ignition is turned on.

Still cant get this thing running. I have replaced the cap, rotor, ignition module, Ecm (i think) module, coil, plugs, etc. I now have strong
fire off the coil and fire at the plugs. Still have fuel at the injectors and it wont even try to crank. The only thing I havnt replaced is the
pick up on the distributer. Ive had several people look at this thing and everyone is at a loss. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks,

Robert

Yup, if you got spark and you got fuel, then something has happened to the timng, either that or someone stole all your rocker arms ;D

Working on that now. I would think it would at least give some sign of trying to crank tho. Spit sputter something. I'll let u know thanks.