• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Morris Mtn: ROCK RALLYE, August 1st

HOLY FREAKIN DING DANG COW.................sounds like fun.....count me IN........

I just hope my ZUKI is in one piece the week of the damn thing..HA HA ..!

guess I would be in BASIC..........T J coils out back......& Y J leaves in front.......AH HELL WHO CARES........ :driving: :woot: :woot:

KXCRAWLER13 said:
r
allowed to bring terex or rhimos to the mountain
wife wants to bring the rex to ride while im racing
here will be trails leading back to spectator hot spots that she would be able to ride on, but not on the course itself...

so is this gaining interest w/ yall??? i am getting a phenominal feedback on this and it seems kinda slow here... i am goin gto MMORV next weekend to drop off my CUCV so that i have a work vehicle because i will be laying the final couse, working out problem areas and getting some roads cleared in the coming weeks... i want to prerun this in my buggy and a few "stock" rigs by the end of june... if anyone has interest in prerunning in a vehicle that they will not be allowed to compete in, let me know...

i just read up a little more on the race. 3 hours. i dont know if elmo or me can handle that. how many laps are you thinking?

well it looks like we are going to integrate booze cruise, so that changes things... from the looks of it, w/o BC i would guess that i could do a lap in maybe 30 minutes, so we were thinking 4-5 laps, that would allow for slower rigs to do the same course is around the 3 hr mark... this is still an unknown until we prerun it at speed... there will be two trips through the campgrounds on each lap and there will be some way to pit everytime you get through camp if needed... roger, if elmo can handle 4 feet of air that bitch can handle this... :****:

sorry if i missed this in your original post.....will there be staggered starts like KOH? live passing of slower rigs sounds pretty badass and entertaining.... i'm not looking to race but am interested in maybe prerunning and helping out during the race, i'm only about 45 minutes from mmorv

keep in mind that if you prerun, you cant race that vehicle in the big race... for oneal though he could pull anything out of the stable... :wtflol: