• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Morris Mtn: ROCK RALLYE, August 1st

We are telling every one. Not racing my junk, but I will be there for the excitement. Let me know if you need any help Jimmy.

312153341_Mmam9-M-1.png

RickyBPhotography will be there supporting the event and making people famous! thumb.gif

Speeding said:
312153341_Mmam9-M-1.png

RickyBPhotography will be there supporting the event and making people famous! thumb.gif
hows that flyer coming??? and are you saying crawl will be there???

Nope, I'm saying RickyBPhotography will be there though. thumb.gif Which is like CRAWL, only you'll actually be able to see these pictures. :flipoff1:

rockrallyMMORV.jpg

*note the image looks fuzzy because the forum resized it.

Good job on the flyer RB. I still have that Paint Shop Pro 8 to give you but it is too big to email.

And yeah, where is Bradass???

WOOO HOOOO. Man I can't wait. This is going to be killer. Where is the best place to get so that you see a lot of action, but could still get back to the food and facilities?

rock yuppie said:
WOOO HOOOO. Man I can't wait. This is going to be killer. Where is the best place to get so that you see a lot of action, but could still get back to the food and facilities?

best way to see everything is to be in it :driving: :driving:

there is a top fuel burnout w/ strippers obstacle... who else is going to show up w/ strippers....

ive got a bachelor party this particular weekend... Im out...

I wonder if my **** would stay cool enough to finish or hell, just how many of the total dont because of coolin issues... This race is goin to be right in the middle of the hottest part of the year..

Pray for Shamrock conditions.... :flipoff1:

jrhall said:

I wonder if my **** would stay cool enough to finish or hell, just how many of the total dont because of coolin issues... This race is goin to be right in the middle of the hottest part of the year..

Bachelor party during the day. I call BULLSHIT, you chicken **** *****. :fish:

jrhall said:

Send the rig I'll let you know if it stays cool :****: