• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mtn

Re: Golden Mtn

10eb6804e9e84dccd321e77cbb9cbce2.jpg

So nothing for sure yet by the look of Nicks text. Looks like it might have sold but still operating first of the month like they changed to after Dixie run. Maybe.

Just got off the phone with Anthony the park has not been sold as of today.
He said they have several groups that have set days to be coming up to ride between now and the end of February.
So have to hold off on this rumor for another six months.

El Diablo said:
He said they have several groups that have set days to be coming up to ride between now and the end of February.

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Re: Golden Mtn

El Diablo said:

Good deal, I was waiting till lunch time to call.

The rumor mill has been hard on GMP over the years, but maybe more people will go ride if they think there is a possibility of closing haha, like those "going out of business" furniture stores!

I hope if it does sell, that whoever will utilize the trail system. I don't see it getting mined like gray rock, or closed by the clean water .gov folks...

I've tried to talk my dad into buying it and moving his cattle farm down here, but he's not ready to leave west TN yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy that owns the farm beside GMP has first rights to her. After that anybody is a player that's got the money tonya Bolton and etc

muddinmetal said:
Sounds like there needs to be another Hardline Ride scheduled at GM

That one back in Sept. the weekend before Dixie was a blast. We were the only ones in there. Luke tried see if the ol jeep would float :rolf: :rolf: