• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mtn

I did not start the rumor. I was told this had happened. I will not go into by who . I thought it was a good source. Sorry if this was incorrect info. I was mainly asking if the new rumor was true? I knew we had some good contacts on here, to find the truth.
GMP is one of my favorite. Thanks for updates. Does anyone know what weekends Anthony has groups coming. I know they went to once a month. I would like to know my riding date options. Thanks, And Sorry!!!

Everyone riding days are numbered so enjoy the park While you can and hope that funny Bolton guy don't buy

billstoy said:
I did not start the rumor. I was told this had happened. I will not go into by who . I thought it was a good source. Sorry if this was incorrect info. I was mainly asking if the new rumor was true? I knew we had some good contacts on here, to find the truth.
GMP is one of my favorite. Thanks for updates. Does anyone know what weekends Anthony has groups coming. I know they went to once a month. I would like to know my riding date options. Thanks, And Sorry!!!

It's my understanding you can still go any weekend as long as you call ahead.

It's such a nice place. I'll never forget my first time pulling up there. I was like....where are the ****in' trails/rocks?!?!?!? Then after driving into the "middle mountain" I was like, HOLY **** WHERE'D ALL THIS COME FROM!!!?!?!?!" LOL

Re: Golden Mtn

tonybolton said:
Maybe SFWDA can tell us? I know they're heavily involved with the Offroad Community.
Hahahaha. Someone told me they used you in some of their YouTube videos about riding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/1d4ZeXn0DI4 @ Tony Bolton

Attachments

• 1-8-2018 2-53-42 PM.jpg
    1-8-2018 2-53-42 PM.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 214
tonybolton said:
It's such a nice place. I'll never forget my first time pulling up there. I was like....where are the ****in' trails/rocks?!?!?!? Then after driving into the "middle mountain" I was like, HOLY **** WHERE'D ALL THIS COME FROM!!!?!?!?!" LOL

COMPLETELY agree! :****: we pulled into the small parking lot and was like where the hell are the trails. then some guy in an old s10 rolls up and asks for payment to wheel and camp :dunno: :rolf:

thankfully for Chris (wizzo) and a few others we got a nice tour of the place. great place and can't wait to go again.

Commercial taxes are killing GMP... If anyone has any political pull in that county please contact Anthony. The owner would like part of the land to be zoned agricultural/forestry and the other part commercial. Recently due to rezoning everything in the park was zoned commercial

billstoy said:

First weekend of the month or by appointment.

Golden Mtn

Jsanders said:
Commercial taxes are killing GMP... If anyone has any political pull in that county please contact Anthony. The owner would like part of the land to be zoned agricultural/forestry and the other part commercial. Recently due to rezoning everything in the park was zoned commercial

Good luck. Small town politics.

If it was owned by a local €œgood ol boy€ instead of a company from Alabama it would be agricultural and green belt.

TBItoy said:
Good luck. Small town politics.

If it was owned by a local €œgood ol boy€ instead of a company from Alabama it would be agricultural and green belt.

Yes the good ol boy next door is doing a good job of taxing them to death. Damn farmer has his panties in a wad. Commodity prices are down and they are mad at the world.