• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Motorcycle trail question

boxboy

can I be your friend...
There is a motorcycle trail head just south east of lake Easton but before CleElum... I have parked and ridden there before but as I didn't have any trail info it took a little time to find more then just some short power line trail and when I did find a trail that headed up into the hills it was to late to fully explore so we turn around and I have not been back...

I was wondering if anyone had some info on the trail system or if you even know what I am talking about?

There are trails up there, they go up around ghalagher and van epps. I have only seen them snowmobiling but need to go explore them on the bike. what you doing say, tomorrow? :D

I'm going riding tomorrow. I was wondering if they linked in with Naches and if I could get to 410...

I'm going riding tomorrow. I was wondering if they linked in with Naches and if I could get to 410...

Look over on CleElumTrails.com

Or go to Okanagon/Wenatchee National Forest. Find the link to Cle Elum RD. There is a downloadable map for district motorized trails.

Look over on CleElumTrails.com

Or go to Okanagon/Wenatchee National Forest. Find the link to Cle Elum RD. There is a downloadable map for district motorized trails.

Thanks Murkman! I found what I was looking for...

TB-F Good day of riding lets do it again some time. :awesomework:

Yee, was fun. Rode some new trails which is always nice. Next time we'll make it a bit farther!