• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mountain Biking Thread

we shall see:eeek: we also saw an older guy doing the nicks kicks line with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth! Was it your dad???:haha: :haha: :haha:

Not unless he took up smokeing:haha:

It's been a lot of years, but I rode SST back in the day....not the jumps, but the little dh course. It's a good skill-builder site, there's stuff for all levels (there used to be anyway). But don't let him talk you into the jumps, those are for those who already know what they're doing! :awesomework:

Its still the same basic set-up just a few more lines to chose from now, but yes there is stuff for everyone there:awesomework:

It's been a lot of years, but I rode SST back in the day....not the jumps, but the little dh course. It's a good skill-builder site, there's stuff for all levels (there used to be anyway). But don't let him talk you into the jumps, those are for those who already know what they're doing! :awesomework:

It's been a while since i've hit actually dirt jumps, (useta could on a bmx:redneck: ) we shall see, but i know i wont be following sam :redneck: :haha:

Unfortunately, I cannot but I bet Boonie and a few others will be there. They also talked about going to SST, which is closer to you and yet another level of cool.

Unfortunately, I cannot but I bet Boonie and a few others will be there. They also talked about going to SST, which is closer to you and yet another level of cool.

:mad: :mad: :mad: I gotta work in the morning...:mad: :mad: :mad: If you still wanna borrow the big bike, you can , we can just meet up somewhere.... :corn:

But ya, work calls....:booo: :booo: :booo: :booo: :booo: I should be out there by noon I HOPE!!!

It's been a while since i've hit actually dirt jumps, (useta could on a bmx:redneck: ) we shall see, but i know i wont be following sam :redneck: :haha:

I will show you the lines you want to take and go nice and easy for ya:awesomework:

then yer on your own:D

I should be able to make it around/after noon (7am tee time) so will you all still be there? Same place?

Come hit SST with us!:cool:

:mad: :mad: :mad: I gotta work in the morning...:mad: :mad: :mad: If you still wanna borrow the big bike, you can , we can just meet up somewhere.... :corn:

But ya, work calls....:booo: :booo: :booo: :booo: :booo: I should be out there by noon I HOPE!!!

Still gonna hit up SST then Aaron?:eeek:

Sam, your not coming down to the nade first? Kumon, the nades stuff is all straight forward, barely harder than riding on the sidewalk!

Where is SST?

http://evergreenmtb.org/wiki/index.php?title=Trail:South_SeaTac

2402865330_209f7bb39c_o.jpg