• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mountain Biking Thread

:booo: Ok, I DO have to come in tomorrow morning, but i shouldnt take to long if my boss approves my work and it's ready for his trip to canadia. Boxxer, seriously, I should be down there before you guys leave, i could maybe drop off my big bike with you guys at 'nade so your bro has something to ride in the meantime. and i'll meet up with you guys a little later, and if things get out of hand at work you can just take the bike home with you or let me know you're leaving and i can go pick it up, but i am going to get to work at 7am maybe a little later, let me know if you still want to use it, we can figure something out... sorry guys.... i did what i could.... :booo:

:booo: Ok, I DO have to come in tomorrow morning, but i shouldnt take to long if my boss approves my work and it's ready for his trip to canadia. Boxxer, seriously, I should be down there before you guys leave, i could maybe drop off my big bike with you guys at 'nade so your bro has something to ride in the meantime. and i'll meet up with you guys a little later, and if things get out of hand at work you can just take the bike home with you or let me know you're leaving and i can go pick it up, but i am going to get to work at 7am maybe a little later, let me know if you still want to use it, we can figure something out... sorry guys.... i did what i could.... :booo:

What about after work?:corn:

goin on a seattle street mission on friday night, and greenlake DJ's/park one day this week. i got a new bike :cool:

goin on a seattle street mission on friday night, and greenlake DJ's/park one day this week. i got a new bike :cool:

the greenlake DJ's those are around the stadium thingy right? I came across them one day exploring (read: frolicking) through the forests of seattle. Are there more tha i am unaware of?

Not the whore up the other thread, here are a few pictures I found that I took a few summers back.

DSC_2758.jpg

f826d926.jpg

DSC_2727.jpg

DSC_2751.jpg

DSC_2722.jpg

Update!

Maybe it's not news to you all, but it's news to me.... looks like SST is likely going DOWN in the near future :booo: something about widening the 509 or some such nonesense....

....had some good times there! :cheer:

:booo: :booo: