• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

msorp will be having our toys4tots benifit ride the 1st weekend of dec.

Yea breakin sucks ass! think i got my input shaft on the transfer case! and wasnt even beatin on it! think im gonna take the stickys off and put a set of 285 michelins on it

zukimaster said:
Yea breakin sucks ass! think i got my input shaft on the transfer case! and wasnt even beatin on it! think im gonna take the stickys off and put a set of 285 michelins on it
U need to put that sammi motor back in it and get some turf tars! :****:

RKEY said:
we had a great time sat. wish we could have stay longer sat. nite

Good meetin ya buddy :drinkers: Love your buggy! One of the sharpest ones out there!!!

HELL YES we had a good time at MSORP this weekend ,,,,got the toy pile pretty big Sat. :woot: :woot: :woot:

My junk ran good enough to get itself off the trailer and into the basement last night,,,my broke list is LONG :****:

"ALSO SEE PROBLY NEED WHOLE NEW ENGINE,,,ANTIFREEZE COMIN OUT EVERWHERE :eek: :eek: :eek: "

whole muffler system tore off

blowed radiator hose

propane tank clamp broke

STOCK junk axle in right front now

throwout bearing SQUALING

t-case WIGGLING :dunno:

I will get down there and scope out the FAWKERED UP thing in next couple weeks or maybe :dunno:

I got good pics I will get on here sometime this week :dblthumb:

;D

here are couple pics of our lil accident there not that great. i have no idea what trail we are on we was just riding around like a couple hillbillys all alone and had a booboo. but we had a great time all weekend except when julio got cold in camper and left heater on full blast :D :D cant wait to come in jan to watch the racing

[attachment deleted by admin]

HAH,,,,, good CRASH yall :****:

And as far as that DAMN HEATER in yalls motorhome goes,,mmmmmm,,,, :flipgotcha: CK THAT DAMN THING :****:

I got up twice and went outside and layed on my trailer to COOL OFF,,,, I just thought yall was the most coldnaturedest sumbitches on the planet :****:

But I guess we just had a bad case of DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST when it came to that heater not gettin shut off/turned down :dunno:

;D

zukiscott said:
HELL YES we had a good time at MSORP this weekend ,,,,got the toy pile pretty big Sat. :woot: :woot: :woot:

My junk ran good enough to get itself off the trailer and into the basement last night,,,my broke list is LONG :****:

"ALSO SEE PROBLY NEED WHOLE NEW ENGINE,,,ANTIFREEZE COMIN OUT EVERWHERE :eek: :eek: :eek: "

whole muffler system tore off

blowed radiator hose

propane tank clamp broke

STOCK junk axle in right front now

throwout bearing SQUALING

t-case WIGGLING :dunno:

I will get down there and scope out the FAWKERED UP thing in next couple weeks or maybe :dunno:

I got good pics I will get on here sometime this week :dblthumb:

;D

DAAAAAYYYYUUUUMMMMM what a list! :eek:

Here's all the pics I got from this weekend....which wasn't alot. Waitin on that video of the Tacoma taking a beating to upload on photobucket...will post when it's complete.

Atop Escalator
2011-12-03_14-29-50_476.jpg

Resampled_2011-12-03_14-07-36_49.jpg

Going...going...
2011-12-03_15-51-05_249.jpg

GONE!!! lol (Scott puttin ol red on it's side)
2011-12-03_15-52-06_491.jpg

2011-12-03_15-52-12_506.jpg

Resampled_2011-12-03_15-51-55_191.jpg

2011-12-03_16-53-18_979.jpg

This is that extended cab Tacoma getting the piss beat out of it on that hard upper ledge climb. This video was taken before he really started beating the **** out of it....I was in such amazement that parts weren't flying off of it that it never crossed my mind to video after this lol

...and yes that's my annoying, not-so-sober rambling you hear in the background :drinkers:

LOL! I swear Mtn. Side has a curse on me! Scott has been up Hang Time a million times no problem, I got in and rode with him for awhile after my junk BROKE AGAIN and she did the ole flop! I think JD is the only one to make it out problem free this go around, :spin:

zukimaster said:
LOL! I swear Mtn. Side has a curse on me! Scott has been up Hang Time a million times no problem, I got in and rode with him for awhile after my junk BROKE AGAIN and she did the ole flop! I think JD is the only one to make it out problem free this go around, :spin:

Just a couple new dents and scratches lol....BUT, I didn't try hang time or the waterfall trail ;D

def a long list of broke, glad i am on the short end of it.my steering resevior bracket fell off somewhere in the creek trail at bearsden.had a blast,glad i could help some needy kids.sounds like i missed a lot saturday night.dammit.

tb460 said:
def a long list of broke, glad i am on the short end of it.my steering resevior bracket fell off somewhere in the creek trail at bearsden.had a blast,glad i could help some needy kids.sounds like i missed a lot saturday night.dammit.

I didn't stay the whole night, I left around 9ish....after you and everybody else left, we sat there while Julio's hub got changed in the dark...then we rode a little while, but I started gettin a premature hangover since I ran out of :drinkers: so I loaded up and headed home to a hot shower and my bed lol

Yea, you're prolly right...Didn't get called for color code Monday morning, so I slept a little better last night lol

Trailbuster44 said:
That did not do the taco beating any justice

I KNOW! Man I was honestly so amazed that it was taking such a beating there toward the end right before he actually made it up it, that videoing it didn't even cross my mind. I was waiting on him to knock a tree over on me or my truck lol.