• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MUDBOG!!! March 22nd

wow, now that looks like a good bog. PM me when time comes, I'm in bonney lake/buckley area and would like to get stuck in there. My tires measure about 32" so if I make it through, its too easy. Thanks for putting this on, have a donation can on site? In past it was $5 to get in, $5 to get pulled out, and $5 to use washer. Have you decided on any fees?

Uh, yah, sure. That sounds good. I didn't even think of that. I've never done this before and I guess we should do something to recoup some cost, eh?

wow, now that looks like a good bog. PM me when time comes, I'm in bonney lake/buckley area and would like to get stuck in there. My tires measure about 32" so if I make it through, its too easy. Thanks for putting this on, have a donation can on site? In past it was $5 to get in, $5 to get pulled out, and $5 to use washer. Have you decided on any fees?

Pays for the gas on a generator and pressure washer!!..

Wich would be really cool if you had one set up..that way they cant really follow the mudd tracks back to your property and helps keep the mud there and not on the road...

Thats how the pumkin patch had it...:awesomework:

hey folks... I PM'd or Emailed you the address and time of the event. If you didn't get either... PM me please and I will provide you with the info.

Thanks,
Scott

AND A BIG THANKS TO ROB FOR PUTTING THIS ON!!!

I'm interested in coming and watching sound's like a whole lot of fun.With the added bouneness(yeah I know I spelled it wrong) of talking to some poeple about upgrade's to my dodge diesel:awesomework:

I don't know how many trailers are coming but if we run out of space here, we can use the neighbors.
I threw my back out yesterday and ate every pill I could find and washed it down w/ Crown. Then, I thought it would be a good idea to run the bog. Turns out, it wasn't a good idea.
I got the nose of the jeep in the bog and couldn't get the 4x to engage. Then, i fell out of the jeep and got my body stuck in the mud, puked my guts up, lost a boot & sock, all while my loving wife was taking pix.
Enjoy. (notice I didn't spill my beer).
DSCF1303.jpg

DSCF1302.jpg

hey folks... I PM'd or Emailed you the address and time of the event. If you didn't get either... PM me please and I will provide you with the info.

Thanks,
Scott

AND A BIG THANKS TO ROB FOR PUTTING THIS ON!!!

thank's for the pm see ya there..:awesomework:

I'm gonna try to make it out there, but I may have to work. PM me the info if you could, we just got the truck back together so its time to introduce the new motor to some mud, thanks.

I wanna go

me and a couple of my friends want to come out and watch the crazyness

Id bring my jeep but I broke it at evans yesterday maybe Ill get it fixed please pm me the info

Hey camo shoot me some directions to this event too :redneck: :Acheers:

EDIT* never mind i found them. :D this is gunna be a good time maybe ill take the dodge out for a run haha

Last edited:
Sure is funny how all the haters now want to come play!!!!:haha:

:stirpot:

do ya blame me for saying it?:fawkdancesmiley: