• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

music/myspace bands/independent artists

muchado

Hit this thread up with myspace links, local bands, anything independent that you think would be good in AMDF3!

We have 2 solid bands right now with bangin' rock, 1 hip hop label that's not gangster--but pretty humorous and I feel will flow well (like the first Joe Good song in AMDF3)

On the hunt for more, rock-a-billy, southern stuff welcome... Really open to anything at the moment so if you have heard something good post a link or contact info!!

...oh yea you guys have now probably heard of Psychostick?? We got linked up with them for the first All my Dirty Friends video("my car is a piece of ssh!At!") and now they are played on the radio! They are cool dudes and we may be using some new stuff :eat:

My brother Ryan has done an awesome job networking within the local music scene with a Rock Band that is jumping on a major label here in the next few months (when they graduate)... Their parents made a deal they have to graduate high school before they sign on. Ryan has been working with them on music video as well as behind the scenes and their graphic design. Pretty cool stuff he's got going on. He's also stayed in touch with a local hip-hop artist Mac Lethal I met 2 years ago and established a pretty good repoir with their label manager Willis.... Ryan is puttin' in work altho it isn't very visible!

I don't have any suggestions, but I would like to hear more "chill" music during the slower rockcrawling parts. For example in AMDF2 the hammers part didn't seem to flow too well to me.

I dont want to hear music, I want to hear motors bouncing off the Rev limiter. :drinkers:

InDaShop said:
Buckcherry "Too Drunk" for Barbie Jeep Racing.

It would be fitting but good luck getting sync rights...$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm going to look through that austin music festival list and go through myspaces I know there's ALOT of good stuff there.

myspace/adamhood

opelaka, AL guy if I remember right. damn good southern rock type music. his dad is a wheeler from what someone said on the PBB.

doug38s said:
myspace/adamhood

opelaka, AL guy if I remember right. damn good southern rock type music. his dad is a wheeler from what someone said on the PBB.

Thanks Doug, I will check him out when I get home thumb.gif

Some friends of mine....

http://www.myspace.com/bishopblack

Another cool guy, funny as hell, great shows....

http://www.paulthorn.com/

http://www.myspace.com/paulthorn

I think we need to get racejeep.. Cuzin Mason on the DVD..
that guys got some mad acoustic and all around good time musical skillz!!

Awesome I went through and listened to a buncha stuff. I am gathering that y'all want some country up in thurr??

And hey J Rich, if cousin mason wants to add a lil' twang I'm good for it!!! Get that ninja on it.. it might be cool if you guys get some keystuns flowin and write a humorours song booyang