• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Bus,,, My Bus,,, My Bus...

I got the diamond plate in the window holes and most of the front bolted back together... Still have to paint the grill and the pieces of diamond plate that will cover the holes up top front and back...

Hopefully I'll be able to get down to do emissions and get the plates for it really soon...

1105101605.jpg

1105101545.jpg

Here's the Washington Trail Fund sticker that will be going up for sale next week... They will be $5, with $4 going to the fund... This fund will be used for trail building projects... I'll post the info when we get the stickers back...

1104101655.jpg

It needs a gun turret on top.

If ya can find a PTO drive that fits on it that would be tits. Hook PTO to a pump and have a mobile mud/carwash.

I may have missed it, but what are the plans with the additional light holes on the top of the bus front and back?

Looks like a great place to install some floods for camp and unloading junk.

Carry on:beer:

The stickers should be available next week... We had to get the cost low enough to make it work... There's a paypal set up and all the funds will go into an account just for this... I'll post everywhere that will let me as soon as they are ready...

As for the upper lights, those are getting covered with diamond plate and I'll mount some off road lights for camp use...

I did pick up the LED tail lights today...

I started it today and let it run for about an hour...:fawkdancesmiley:

I'm gonna get back out there and get to it... The wind storm, the snow, the holidays, blah, blah, blah.... I've had a bit of a break from it and feel good about that... Just need to walk away once in awhile... Recharge and get back to it...

I did go wheeling though...:cheer:

OK, I've been bouncing around ideas for the bunks...

I've looked at a ton of other builds and then something clicked...

I'm gonna use black pipe and build a frame, basically posts on all four corners and sockets that the bed rails will drop into... I plan on using Army cots in between the bed rails... This should be easy to set up and take down as needed for hauling equipment...

Here's the cot material that I'm looking at...

026996.jpg

Finally got off my ass to start on the lights... Been slacking for a bit with the weather and Thanksgiving...

Picked up some 24 bulb 4" round leds for the brake and turn signals in the rear...

Have to open the existing holes a 1/2" to make them fit...

These should look pretty sweet on the bus...

1207101447.jpg

1207101450.jpg

i have a couple army cots if ya need one for mock up...

That would be great... I've got one that I bought from Walmart over the summer... And a borrowed cot from Matt... The measurements are a little bit different... I'd like to kinda get a control group for measurements...