• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Bus,,, My Bus,,, My Bus...

Washed, Masked And Ready For Paint... Gonna Put Some Color On It Tomorrow...:cheer:

1005101647.jpg

1006101810.jpg

Even though it's primer all one color makes it look so much better. Are you going to add back the rain channel from where you cut the lift out? The break in the line throws it all off, but after all it's just cosmetics. What color is it gonna be?

The drip rail was part of the door jam... There will be an awning going across just above the drip rail, so it wont be so noticeable...

It's getting painted OD green and the rub rails with be redone in black... Going with the same colors that are on my blazer...

As soon as the outside is buttoned up, I'll get on the inside... Still want to build a winch bumper with a brush guard, a safari type rack over the front and a roof deck over the back...

This is an awesome thread Dirtygoat, I really like the way things are turning out so far:awesomework:

definately looks way better primered than that ugly yellow :redneck:

Thanks guys...

Well, the weather held out and I got some color on it today... Still have to do the roof and a second coat, then the black... It's starting to come together...

1008101752.jpg

1008101753b.jpg

1008101754a.jpg

Awe man, a brighter color would have made it so much nicer. OD green looks like a army bus.

Nice work though :awesomework:

Nice got me 81 international to do the same thing with, used it once this year and goning to try to start converting it this winter. Keep it up gives me ambition seeing someone else making progress.

How long is your bus??? Who did the coach work??? What's the specs on it???

The od green will settle down a bit when the black gets sprayed... The kids wanted camo...:redneck:

How long is your bus??? Who did the coach work??? What's the specs on it???

The od green will settle down a bit when the black gets sprayed... The kids wanted camo...:redneck:

I wasnt talking crap, your doing good work :awesomework: I think it would have giving it a more modern luxury bus look if it was a bit different color maybe 2 tone

Its all good though :beer:

International, Carpenter body, 392 gas, allision, air brakes, not goning to be the fastest, but she'll work, pics at home, full size 22 rows?