• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My dodge, My dodge, My dodge..................................

So I can make more black smoke and out pull yours!:flipoff:

mybe but at 9mpg i'll pass you while your gettin fuel again and again and again but you'll brake your t case befor we leave town so see ya:kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass:

mybe but at 9mpg i'll pass you while your gettin fuel again and again and again but you'll brake your t case befor we leave town so see ya:kissmyass: :kissmyass: :kissmyass:

Towing gravel roads at 22k really does kill the milage, But it does suprise Fords when I can still beat them in a race while towing the trailer and them not towing anything at all, If you had as much weight as my dodge, my dodge, my dodge when towing I'd be passing you while your little 12" clutch is missing the center of the hub!:kissmyass:

Ps my t-case got the wrong fluid installed in it thats why it isn't happy right now (previous owner) and its still not broke down on the side of the road.

Last edited:
Towing gravel roads at 22k really does kill the milage, but if you had as much weight as my dodge, my dodge, my dodge I'd be passing you while your little 12" clutch is missing the center of the hub!:kissmyass:
mybe with you in the truck it was 22k :haha: :haha: :haha:

Towing gravel roads at 22k really does kill the milage, But it does suprise Fords when I can still beat them in a race while towing the trailer and them not towing anything at all, If you had as much weight as my dodge, my dodge, my dodge when towing I'd be passing you while your little 12" clutch is missing the center of the hub!:kissmyass:

Ps my t-case got the wrong fluid installed in it thats why it isn't happy right now (previous owner) and its still not broke down on the side of the road.
ohhhh yes i no your clutch your rigs got I PUT IT IN :fawkdancesmiley:

Latest posts