• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My dodge, My dodge, My dodge..................................

People who are electrically challenged buy 12V :fawkdancesmiley:

I am missing electronics... not electrical... wtf?? :fawkdancesmiley: Dang grandpa has to keep up with the times.

18 speeds?? Blah.. try 18 plus a 4 speed aux trans.. BIATCH!!! I'll bet I've shifted more then people 3 times my age in here..

Ahhhhhh, I love my 06.:flipoff:

did you ever get a Smarty for that thing? I'm havin a brain fart.. I was finally able to talk my Dad into getting one.. hand calculated he was getting 17 mpg.. After setting the smarty to level 3.. 21.5 mpg. And that's with an 05 quad cab dually 4x4 :awesomework: .

I've been driving the ford more and more lately instead of the gasser chevy, where is everyone finding the cheapest diesel?

:corn:

I've been driving the ford more and more lately instead of the gasser chevy, where is everyone finding the cheapest diesel?

:corn:

well the closest to me that always seems to have a good price is down in Auburn, just off of 18 there at auburn way south. 76 and the Chevron are usually priced the same for diesel, and cheaper then anyone else in the area.

did you ever get a Smarty for that thing? I'm havin a brain fart.. I was finally able to talk my Dad into getting one.. hand calculated he was getting 17 mpg.. After setting the smarty to level 3.. 21.5 mpg. And that's with an 05 quad cab dually 4x4 :awesomework: .
Na, still stock. Has plenty of power for now, at least thats what I keep telling myself. I know, I know.:D