• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

My Wide Open Design Evolution Chassis Build (Madness)

Buggy looks outstanding!!! Really looking forward to seeing it on the trails as well as behind the tow rig. That'll be a dead sexy setup for sure!

think they got to harlan yesterday, we're head'n over tonight to meet up with them, i'd guess sunday or monday there will be some pics and video.

seen it past us on the trail we were the group at the bottom of cream puff saturday morning when ya'll came by

I am very happy with the performance of the buggy. I broke the front gears on Little Jagger. It walked up the middle and broke at the overhang section near the top. Hopefully someone will post videos.

i've got a video of lower damnation and breaking on jagger. unfortunately left the camera at home this morning, but i'll have them up tomorrow. very nice to meet ya, you've got one hell of a rig and tow rig.

It is a Nitro Gear. I am checking into the Jana76.

IMAG0616.jpg

The Jana 76 conversion would be cheaper but I might be better off in the long run to go 14 Bolt.

I didn't think I was beating on it that hard when it broke. I must have stress cracked it when I ran the axle under the Sammy. ;D

Saws all that buggy worked well. I was riding shotgun in the Shannon Campbell buggy. You ran Lions den shortly after us, and it performed really well. Buggy looks great.

I had the same in my old Jeep and have it in my YJ now. The only way I ever got them to live was to set up the gears deep in the root and on the heel. I beat the hell out of the axle in my old Jeep and have really beat up the gear set in my YJ. Most of the gears I've seen broken are shallow and on the toe where the ring gear is weakest. Just my uneducated redneck $.02