• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches JULY 2-5

68jeepsterkid

So we are heading over to Naches on the 2nd thru the 5th. Where is the spot that is closest to the rocks? Rock creek or milk creek road? I know $ Mark and Mark M. you guys are camping up top, we cancelled the cabin so we will b joining u. I wanted to also do some good trail runs that take up the bulk of the day so if anyone has plans to actually run trails and know them well, I would be interested in hooking up; Shoestring, east bound/west bound Kaner, etc. I want to do a full day run on the 3rd and maybe a half day on the 4th so we can watch all the carnage on the 4th at the rocks!

Last edited:
Stew the closest to the rocks will be were we camped last time. Should be a few people camped there. If we can't get are junk up top thats where we will be:D

Just come camp with us Stu. Always glad to have ya.:awesomework:

Mark and I may not make it up top and just camp down at the regular spot.......11 mile camp.

Either way, there will be many of us 4x4er's camping at the regular spot.:cheer:

Ok. it's confirmed. Mark and I will not be going up high to camp......there are so many peeps coming out to camp/wheel the logistics would a nightmare. We will be there from Thursday moring to Sunday night.

See you guys at 11 Mile Camp.:beer:

What time you getting there stew? We should be there about 10:00 AM Thursday. I think Bill and a few other people will be there about the same time friday morning. God damn I can't wait:011::011::011:

Rocks

Stew the closest to the rocks will be were we camped last time. Should be a few people camped there. If we can't get are junk up top thats where we will be:D

We will be leaving also Thurs morn. You guys want to travel over together? if so just let me know where to meet you and we will be pioneers and have us a caravan!:bananallama: