• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches JULY 2-5

Cool!

You don't need a map. When you get lost just look for pokey and he"ll show you the way out.:D
I do have a map of the trails I can give stew.

Thanks brother Mark! I also need a good pair of 2 way radio's and not the 5 mile crappy ones for $39.99 either. I need ones that will work through out the peaks and valley's of the montains! anyone know where I can get a sweet deal on a set?

:haha::haha::haha: (Money writes) "Don't we all post about this discussion EVERY ****ING SINGLE Naches trip???...so true!

Last edited:
Still working on going. Diffs will be setup tonight, then I got electrical,brakes and steering to finish up, some minor assembly and it'll be good enough to wheel.

What do I need for OHV tags? Is my BC offroad insurance good enough to keep the rangers happy or should I find some plates to slap on it or were can I easily get a tag?

What do I need for OHV tags? Is my BC offroad insurance good enough to keep the rangers happy or should I find some plates to slap on it or were can I easily get a tag?

I'm not certain what sort of headache it'd be to get an OHV tag for ya... but it wouldn't hurt. The Yakima/Naches Sheriffs depts are the ones ya have to look out for up there. I really think you'll be fine, but it wouldn't hurt. They sure don't frequent the area, but all it takes is once:rolleyes:

Now how you'd go about getting a WA tag while livin up North I dunno. I can find out, or maybe "the Marks" would know.:redneck:

Just put some plates with current tabs and you will be good. Got to have a real muffler also. No glass packs.

Trails

I know most of you guys are a bunch of rock junkies, but does anyone want to coordinate some trail runs with Wayne and I? We want to run trails most of the day Fri the 3rd and end up at the rocks around afternoon, then on Sat the 4th run trails for 1/2 day then hit the rocks for BBQ and entertainment! Let me know if ya wanna join! last year thats mostly what we did was play at the rocks so this year I want to be sure to enjoy the trails to!

A few of us plan on running the trails in the area that weekend. Just not sure what days. I'll be there at the latest Friday morning til Sunday.

Just put some plates with current tabs and you will be good. Got to have a real muffler also. No glass packs.

Do they ever ask for paperwork? I could always slap the full size trailer plate on it.

I'm running a round megaflow muffler... but its a full flow type, but my exhaust has enough bends in it they could never look and tell.

Do they ever ask for paperwork? I could always slap the full size trailer plate on it.

I'm running a round megaflow muffler... but its a full flow type, but my exhaust has enough bends in it they could never look and tell.
if ur gonna do it....gotta have a plate on the front as well.

What trails are you running? and what time do you want to leave in the morn?

I'd be down for a Friday run. In a day or so I'll have better visibility on exact time and I'll post up. I'd like to run Tipover, Shoestring, and Ridge trail up to Quartz.

EDIT:

P.S. Bring bug spray...

if ur gonna do it....gotta have a plate on the front as well.

Um no you don't. Ranger cop whatever has looked at my rig every year and never said anything about one plate.
Any plate with current tabs should be ok were not driving on the roads just the trail to the rocks.