• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches JULY 2-5

We will be leaving also Thurs morn. You guys want to travel over together? if so just let me know where to meet you and we will be pioneers and have us a caravan!:bananallama:

I've convinced Mark to go my way......I-90 - Canyon Rd - Hwy 82 - Hwy 12 - Hwy 410.

We're leaving in the early AM Thursday.

Yep, 2 lanes. You avoid the STEEP hills on 82 and it's easy to pass slower moving vehicles.......unlike 410.:mad:

I've convinced Mark to go my way......I-90 - Canyon Rd - Hwy 82 - Hwy 12 - Hwy 410.

We're leaving in the early AM Thursday.

I don't think so.......it might add 15-20 minutes. I-90 is very fast travel. There is less traffic to navigate (Canyon Rd esp.) And I HATE driving on 410 during Holiday times......so my route is less stressful.

If nothing else, it's different scenery.

If leaving on a Thursday, you probably won't hit alot of tourist traffic on 410...I don't much care for the steep climbs on 82 either...Canyon Rd is kinda cool--->if you're lucky, there will be a bunch of Rams on the hillside across the river about halfway between eburg & yaki... once counted 40 head, plus a herd of Elk....I personally like the 410 run better, but either way is ok...

I know, I know.......Canyon Rd sucks:76: 410 is "faster"....blah, blah, blah, blah.

Not trying to convince others to use it, just saying I like it better than the alternative.:awesomework:

Normally I drive over (by myself) my route and go home 410 with all the other sheeple.:D

(times may vary if you're traveling with a large (3 or more) group or you stop for gas/food and BS for 30 min):;

Looking back at my notes..........

From Bellevue........405-167-(18)-164-410-rock creek rd ------120 miles, 3 hours.

From Bellevue........90-canyon rd-82-12-410-rock creek rd--------165 miles, 3 hours and 15 minutes.

YMMV:squirrel:

(times may vary if you're traveling with a large (3 or more) group or you stop for gas/food and BS for 30 min):;

Looking back at my notes..........

From Bellevue........405-167-(18)-164-410-rock creek rd ------120 miles, 3 hours.

From Bellevue........90-canyon rd-82-12-410-rock creek rd--------165 miles, 3 hours and 15 minutes.

YMMV:squirrel:

Pretty much 6 of 1....like I said, I really don't mind one way or the other---I just avoid the 82 hills as well...:awesomework:

I like to take the canyon road if I'm not in a hurry but it's way longer than going 410. From Everett it's like 45 minutes or more longer drive........But if 410 is screwed up who knows how long that could take.:rolleyes:

We all come from different areas of the Puget Sound area, we all have different towing capabilities and we all have different driving styles. This is why one telling the other the "best" or the "fastest" route is absurd.

...which way to go...which way to go...410 has less traffic on the way home...

Not sure why that is, but I noticed that too:eeek:......till you get to 164, 167 and 405 on a Holiday Sunday.:mad:

I-90 can be bad too though.......either route is a give and take.

Don't we all post about this discussion EVERY ****ING SINGLE Naches trip???:redneck::fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited: