• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches JULY 2-5

How, how, how can I go back on topic with in your signature? Surely, living in the great pacific northwest, where it NEVER rains?

Hey now I am trying to be lighter and fluffier :; please dont make it more difficult than it already is :awesomework:

Best route to take from cle elum

heading today to moses lake in the side by side my friends towing the 4 runner to his property I will go there on the 5 th in cle elum to pick that up and head south to funny rocks just want to know the best way there will start of at peoh pt. taneum area.I am familiar with the manastsh rd and milk pond but not this way .Been studying the map 3300 rd looks good .rolling solo at the moment until I get to the rocks meeting some friends let me know what you think and only reply if your familiar with that area or meet up thanks, mike <built2beat>:beer::cool::haha:

heading today to moses lake in the side by side my friends towing the 4 runner to his property I will go there on the 5 th in cle elum to pick that up and head south to funny rocks just want to know the best way there will start of at peoh pt. taneum area.I am familiar with the manastsh rd and milk pond but not this way .Been studying the map 3300 rd looks good .rolling solo at the moment until I get to the rocks meeting some friends let me know what you think and only reply if your familiar with that area or meet up thanks, mike <built2beat>:beer::cool::haha:

When you go up manastash river rd. you can go up barber springs road to the rocks or if you go up about 18 miles you come to riders camp..just past there on the left you'll see new manastash camp ground at the back of the camp ground is 4w307 it also goes to the rocks but it takes about 45 min. in a 4x4 to get there.....:awesomework:

Well the F-Toy is on the trailer and ready to go!!!!:cheer: will be leaving after work at 3:00am to go to the rocks...if ya see me throw a wave...See ya on the rocks!!!!:hi::hi::redneck:

What a fun day. Truck worked great finally with no real issues besides th only 1310 u joint left on the truck failed twice. Time to up grade that and Im thinking everything will be good. It climbs really well. Bunk has videos so when his weekend is over youll see. So all and all........ it was a great day of wheelin for once.:awesomework:

Friggin' Saweet Man!!!:cool: As for the pickup thing, could you try something like they use in chainsaws, a 'floating' pickup thingy:redneck:???