• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches JULY 2-5

Tabs or ORV its just like everywhere else its about money. They just want to see that the state got some money out of you.

Um no you don't. Ranger cop whatever has looked at my rig every year and never said anything about one plate.
Any plate with current tabs should be ok were not driving on the roads just the trail to the rocks.
but why give them a reason to run the plate, being that it doesnt go to that rig?
in washinton state you are supposed to have a plate on the front.

ive seen them set up a check point AT the rocks. checking, and ticketing for EVERY little thing they could find.

why give them a reason to look for/find something VERY illegal.

This is true.

Just as life is a gamble, so is 4-wheeling. You deal with it and continue on.:;
exactly, so why give them even more reason?

and its bullshit if im doing everything legit, and everyone else just does wtfever they want. why stay on the trail? why license your **** at all.

get your **** together, or stay home.

and its bullshit if im doing everything legit, and everyone else just does wtfever they want. why stay on the trail? why license your **** at all.

Not the same. If we get a ticket for not being legal so be it. Doesn't mean everyone else should do it.

i guess u dont get it.

as far as the plate goes, if YOU guys just run the rear plate, sure u might get a ticket for that, whatever. it matches your rig.
but if HE gets stopped, and they happen to run the plate, its coming back as a TRAILER. thats more than just a ticket.

all im saying is, do what you can, to be as legal as you can.

Last edited:
i guess u dont get it.

as far as the plate goes, if YOU guys just run the rear plate, sure u might get a ticket for that, whatever. it matches your rig.
but if HE gets stopped, and they happen to run the plate, its coming back as a TRAILER. thats more than just a ticket.

Now now kids, all good points, but what you don't understand Nevada is Money has nuts so big I dunno how he sits down.... Hence his adventures in Redmond w/ a buggy :haha::haha::haha::haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcx1BLX4rOE

haha, yeh, i remember that. lucky!

i drive ONE time without a Driverside mirror 2 blocks and get stopped:rolleyes:

My bugy is "legal".......I was just responding for the greater good and so others have my unique perspective.:D

And yes, my nutz are HUGE.:redneck: I can't even use a laptop comutron-a-ter when sitting down.......it's like 2 pigs sleeping under a blanket.:haha:

Bottom line -there are laws, rules, guidelines......then there's the honest reality.

I don't promote unlawfullness.......I just practice it.:beer:

orv permit

I am from oregon, all i run is an atv permit. the cops have never harassed me up at naches.

:kissmybutt:

I'm not from WA so I can't exactly jump through your WA state hoops.

All I need is a piece of paper showing I paid the money for OHV liabilty insurance to be out on Crown land or on the FS roads up here. No Tags no nothing... Maybe I'll just hand them that piece of paper if they question it. I was told its valid insurance for use in the states in OHV areas but not sure if it will keep them happy enough.

I am from oregon, all i run is an atv permit. the cops have never harassed me up at naches.
thats perfectly fine on the trails. its the FS roads that become the problem. getting to/from the trails. yes, its retarded i know. it wasnt always a big problem, but they seem to be enforcing it more, and are more strict about it lately.
:kissmybutt:

I'm not from WA so I can't exactly jump through your WA state hoops.

All I need is a piece of paper showing I paid the money for OHV liabilty insurance to be out on Crown land or on the FS roads up here. No Tags no nothing... Maybe I'll just hand them that piece of paper if they question it. I was told its valid insurance for use in the states in OHV areas but not sure if it will keep them happy enough.
see above. i think for the trail itself, that would be fine. its the FS roads where they get picky.
as long as you arent drifting around the corners, or going too fast, likely you wouldnt be bothered.

but, like i said above, ive seen them set up check points right at the rocks, and were crawling all over the rigs looking for a reason to write them up. the bigger the weekend, the more enforcement thats out. and the 4th is a pretty big weekend.

The reason we can run Oregon ATV tabs here is because there is a reciprocity deal with OR and WA to accept each others off road "program" as well as a few other states like Idaho, Utah, etc. I'm fairly sure without looking it up that BC is not one of those places so yes they could give a ticket if they want. One option could be get a OR ATV permit through the mail.
http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/ATV/permit_vendors.shtml#Wasco

Once again Nevada shows his true colors. Someone get Pook a 3 day permit. I'll do it if ya want.

^
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Easy guys, Pokey is gonna lay down the law in here.

Nevada.... I know Ceg has canceled July 11, but do you still plan on headin up? I'll be runnin from the Naches side for a first that weekend.:corn: