• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches Laborday 07

Mark m.

Stealthrunner, ToyBug, Myself and Pat and his girlfriend hit the rocks. Friday started out kind of crappy ToyBug smoked the trans in his dodge trying to get to are new camp spot so most of the afternoon was spent getting his rig off the trail and back to are old camp spot.
Sunday we found a new area to play in. The trail is called Not Fucted. You can do a lap around it or play in the middle. We were the only one's their all day.
Here's a few pics of it. I'm sure Bill has more.

Last edited:
Interesting weekend to say the least. Most fun with the most $$carnage$$ I've had in a long time. The tow driver was cool and the $$rate$$ was "reasonable".

Fuct.

Nice pictures, especially the tow rig just cause I wondered how that would work out. Fun weekend, thanks for letting us join you guys. And yeah, what did happen to Pats suggy? Theres a cable, tires off the ground, and no driver- must've been on its way back to upright?

Nice pictures, especially the tow rig just cause I wondered how that would work out. Fun weekend, thanks for letting us join you guys. And yeah, what did happen to Pats suggy? Theres a cable, tires off the ground, and no driver- must've been on its way back to upright?

I was high centered and used his "light" rig as a winch point. :haha: I had it about six feet in the air just after that pic. :redneck:

I was high centered and used his "light" rig as a winch point. :haha: I had it about six feet in the air just after that pic. :redneck:

If you guys winch off another rig I HIGHLY recommend someone sit in it and hold the brakes. I learned that one the hard way.:booo: