• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches

Paulie

Looking for man love
Anyone know the conditions, I'm planning on going labor day weekend just need to know the conditions. Any fires I read Yakima had something going on. Thanks

I really hope the fires stay away from there. I have planned this trip the last two years and both were canceled from wildfire:mad:

Thinking about running the Naches trail from the west side and hitting the Kaner then returning back on the Naches.

I'm heading to Liberty this weekend. If my wife will give me a hall pass next weekend I hope to run the wagon trail west to east and back. Wouldn't mind tagging along if it works out.

Liberty was hot and dusty and I got lots of pin stripes on my arm and face. I need a set of windows nets if I go there again.

Got my hall pass for this weekend. Free to run the wagon trail.

I'm note quite sure what you mean by "Kaner" trail. I normally start at the West end and run it all the way over until it dead ends in a side road off NF-70 then turn around and run the opposite direction. I do know the trail continues from where we normally turn around which is a forest service road just east of Bear creek I think.

Where were you thinking for starting and stopping?

Are willing to run the Kaner trail as well? I would like to run the loop and come back over the Naches.

Run the Naches trail from the west side camp on the east side and then run the Kaner trail towards shoe string and camp in that area. After that return to the Naches trail and head home that way.

Doesn't sound like we are running the same loop. I am not going to camp, either :)

Run the Naches trail from the west side camp on the east side and then run the Kaner trail towards shoe string and camp in that area. After that return to the Naches trail and head home that way.

2014083095112204_zpsh9b9rvds.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140830_122206_zpschylnlhf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2014083095112148_zpsk7mmgyam.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: