• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Naches

WA-Wheeler

Just got back from a LONG weekend, thought I would pass on some info. Still lots of snow up there and if anyone is planning a trip let it be known that those trails are really bad so make wise decisions....or else face a 6 hour hill climb and the destruction of 3 winches.

Cheers :beer: :redneck:

Any difficulty getting up to Moon Rocks and Funny Rocks? Is that area clear of snow?

Just got back from a LONG weekend, thought I would pass on some info. Still lots of snow up there and if anyone is planning a trip let it be known that those trails are really bad so make wise decisions....or else face a 6 hour hill climb and the destruction of 3 winches.

Cheers :beer: :redneck:

which trail was this on ?

Yeah that was the one. We went down and couldnt go on so we were forced to winch up. Wasnt fun, thought I would warn some folks :awesomework:

617 was slick towards the end of last week and so where parts of 676. The rain turns it to something similar to clay.

Could get to the rocks but it was a winch to get back out.

If you went through 3 winches sounds like its time to upgrade.

617 was slick towards the end of last week and so where parts of 676. The rain turns it to something similar to clay.

Could get to the rocks but it was a winch to get back out.

If you went through 3 winches sounds like its time to upgrade.

1 shittybuilt, 1 8274, 1 m8000

yeah, it took a 9.5ti to get the last two rigs back up, one uprooted a dead tree on the way down though.

i then had to follow in the same spot plus a new 4' crater. All snow leading up to it. A little scary but very fun

Was up at Moon Rocks and Funny Rocks from July 5th - 7th. HOT, HOT, HOT. Road up (1701 and then 530) was totally clear. Very little snow.

Latest posts