• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nashville area?

hwmiller

I have just moved to Nashville from Memphis, TN and was wondering if there are any river bottoms or public trails to ride in the Nashville Area? I have driven around looking but haven't had any luck finding anything. I don't know anyone around here to ask, I work at a bank so I doubt anyone there would have any idea. Just looking for a place to mess around in my truck or maybe shoot a pistol. Any help is appreciated.

Gotta go outside nashville to ride , wheeling in the country , wooly's, adventure offroad park, golden mountain OHV, and there are public ranges for shooting or gun stores with ranges. Can't just go hop in a creek a ride and shoot off guns around the city without the police chasing after ua

Welcome to the area and forum. I live about an hour south of Nashville. Good place to be with the exception of local, close places to ride. Have to haul most anywhere you go.

As far as shooting goes there are several indoor ranges in Franklin and the Murfreesboro area. Some outdoor ranges as well.

do you live down town? What part of the city are you?

There is a small place off Bell Road. Its power lines and some mud holes but a place to flex it out a bit. Oh its not legal to be there either.

I will keep the pistols for the ranges, probably the best idea anyway. I moved here for school and live near downtown near Wedgewood and 8th avenue. Just trying to find a place close to play around. Thanks for the advice.

Go to woolys and find a weekend and go out to brimstone close to Knoxville. That's where I am now actually haha. But just on The RZR. Guns, I can really speak for. Always just shot in the bottom of the cow field. I live about an hour from Nashville in tullahoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a place near 100 oaks area in Nashville to shoot. It's called Nashville armory range. It's right on interstate 65.

Silverado.on.rockstars said:
Go to woolys and find a weekend and go out to brimstone close to Knoxville. That's where I am now actually haha. But just on The RZR. Guns, I can really speak for. Always just shot in the bottom of the cow field. I live about an hour from Nashville in tullahoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that Brimestone didn't allow anything other than quads, bikes, and side by sides now?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Said he was in a rzr. Pay attention or :gtfo: . :flipoff1:

Well I know that, but didn't want the original poster to haul a rig up to Brimestone to just be turned away...although that would at least mean he's close to Windrock, Royal Blue, Trails End, etc.