• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nashville/Memphis area General Contractors (Industrial)

bbtank45

Under Construction
Ive been working as a Project Manager for an Industrial Real Estate Developer/Landlord in the Midwest for the last two years. Over the last two years the bulk of my responsibilities have been in the Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana areas. Two weeks ago I was asked to be the primary manager for Tenant Improvement projects in the Nashville and Memphis sub-markets.

Knowing that a lot of you live in this vicinity, I thought I may reach out to you for recommendations on strong Industrial General Contractors in these areas. I am coming to this market blind, working off what little bit of information i've gathered from the Project Manager who was formerly responsible for this area. Any help is much appreciated.

-Design Build contractors
-Interior Office Build-outs in 30' clear warehouses ranging from 10ksf to 500ksf, offices usually 5-10% of the overall square footage of the space.
-Parking/Truck court expansion projects

See you on trail.

I am a PM for an industrial insulation contractor in she Southeast. Based in SC however we travel. If you ever need anything let me know.

The Nashville market is absolutely nuts right now. Anyone worth a damn is already locked up on long term projects or are at max capacity. Many firms are snatching up workers from across the southeast to work and quality/efficiency are suffering.

At work (healthcare/med research/admin space) we use:
Turner Universal
R.C. Mathews
American Constructors

Seriously I have a buddy that lives in Knoxville and drives in Nashville every day to paint

I'm in the rental equipment business. We have a store in Nashville. I can put you in touch with customers in that area that can help you out.

In Memphis:
I can get you a painter.
I have a guy that does canopies and metal roofing.
Electricians
Plumbers
Concrete supplier
Rental trucks
Mexicans
Blacks
1 white guy from Fayette county who is not much of a worker but he sure is handsome and fun to have around.

I am a PM for Johnson Contractors located in Muscle Shoals Alabama. We are a one stop shop. We have an Electrical division/ Plumbing & industrial piping mechanical department / Sheet metal and HVAC department as well as civil department. Our company has been in business since 1918 and id love to help you in any way we can. Being located in Muscle shoals it is a halfway between Memphis and Nashville.