• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Neck restraints

smittybronco

What's everyone's preferred restraint in the offroad racing world? Mainly rock bouncers.. I've been looking at either the necks gen or the Simpson hybrid.. any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

smittybronco said:
What's everyone's preferred restraint in the offroad racing world? Mainly rock bouncers.. I've been looking at either the necks gen or the Simpson hybrid.. any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I use the Necksgen REV and absolutely love it. I used the "Donut' for years past and it does not even compare to the Necksgen for maneuverability and safety.

ADMINISTRATOR

I cheaped out and got the Zamp Z-tech. Thought I would hate it but honestly once the green flag drops it's a non issue.

That said, Zamp does have a version with shorter arms that I'd rather have that may be a bit easier to get on and comfortable

Craig_c said:
I cheaped out and got the Zamp Z-tech. Thought I would hate it but honestly once the green flag drops it's a non issue.

That said, Zamp does have a version with shorter arms that I'd rather have that may be a bit easier to get on and comfortable
Damn i never heard of them. I didnt race srrs because i dont have a hanz but i could probably swing that.

I tried the nex gen and did not like it. It was just too little and i could not get comfortable with it. I have been using the leatt and i like it. It allows a good bit of head rotation,but you can tell you have something on.

jcw992 said:
if anyone is interested in the next get text me at 2705661663
I dont have the cash right now so if jcw doesnt hop on it let me know