• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need help--on sac up

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
For those who are going to be wheelin at reiter I need your help. I would handle organizing/taking care of this but I won't be here. There is a stolen(I assume it stolen) and stripped toyota pickup sitting near the first obstacle and we NEED it out of there ASAP!

What I need is the thing drug out and drug to the road (Will need to be drug thru the creek and across the road) so they can come and get it.

But it needs to be done asap because its creating a mess....

Crash i wont be up there till monday maybe. if its still there ill take care of it then.

if someone can do it sooner speak up.

Toyoda said:
Might be there Sunday, if so Ill get it.

Its going to take a couple rigs to work it out of there.

Any anybody who gets it if they could make sure and put all the parts laying around in the bed that would be great..

crash said:

Any anybody who gets it if they could make sure and put all the parts laying around in the bed that would be great..

when you guys go into a place to remove a "assumed abandoned or stolen" vehicle... do you inform anyone or make note of it's removal?

you know, you could be held liable if your hooked up to it & yanking it out.
or the police - could get the wrong idea? i hate touching other people's rig's.
and just wondering how you go about protecting yourselves from liability.

I know, one sets out to do good... but their the one's that get bit in the ass!

Most of the Sheriffs around town are aware of a group of people trying to help keep the area clean and it is on their's and DNR's advisement to get it to the road so they can get rid of them. Usually we can just notify the Sheriff. If anyone gets it out, leave a message here and I'll either call one of the Sheriffs or leave a message at work (since they come in alot)

crash said:

Are you kidding me, my stock 22re will tow that biatch out all alone :redneck:
I should be out there with about 3-4 rigs, hopefully that would be enough, if we decide to hit those trails.

Mrs. Crash said:
Most of the Sheriffs around town are aware of a group of people trying to help keep the area clean and it is on their's and DNR's advisement to get it to the road so they can get rid of them. Usually we can just notify the Sheriff. If anyone gets it out, leave a message here and I'll either call one of the Sheriffs or leave a message at work (since they come in alot)

gotta love small towns sometimes:D

And I think Amanda may have already called this one in. She was asking about a number to call anyway.
That would be great if anyone could pluck that thing out this weekend.

how far after the tower is it?

Can my truck fit up to it? If so I can go yard it tonight.

I'll call the sheriff right now, I've got lots of info for it.

It is missing the rear axle (and who knows what else by now) which will make it tricky to get out. We built somewhat of a dam to keep the fluids from getting too far so if you have anything absorbant to put down, please do so.

If there's anything else you need, please let me know. I'll have my cell, you can get that from Mary Ann, Crista or a few others.

Dude and BigPaul have pics, can you forward them to me @ [email protected]. (I know I'm asking for spam posting that, but I dont have time right now to check my PMs.)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is it over the edge sitting with those dug up stump? I may be able to get to it I can go see tonight.

boxboy said:
Is it over the edge sitting with those dug up stump? I may be able to get to it I can go see tonight.
Above, yes.

I called the officer, but had to leave a message, if I can't reach him, I'll give someone else the info to call while I'm gone.

olllllllo said:
I dont have time right now to check my PMs.Thanks!/QUOTE]

wasn't it you who operates the whirly birds?

Do you know of what special license's or permits if any at all are needed to fly in - say over Reiter - and just drop a line, and hook. to remove the vehicles or debries from the area. ?

of course dragging them is fun too!

thought i'd ask you... be alot more fun to play Air-Crane rescue... :D

crash said:
"above" the stump/tree :D Its on "a" trail :D

Yes the three little shoots that go through those other stumps above the stump that is/was the origanal trail :clappy:

That's not very far in, but with the axle gone, it's gonna take at least two rigs to drag it out to the gravel road...

ZukPirate said:
olllllllo said:
I dont have time right now to check my PMs.Thanks!

wasn't it you who operates the whirly birds?

Do you know of what special license's or permits if any at all are needed to fly in - say over Reiter - and just drop a line, and hook. to remove the vehicles or debries from the area. ?

of course dragging them is fun too!

thought i'd ask you... be alot more fun to play Air-Crane rescue... :D
All it'll take is money. :redneck:

The little helo's that I fly could take it out one part at a time. :rolleyes:

Latest posts