• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need help--on sac up

Is it just me, or is there a lot of resentment and distrust toward law enforcement on the board. It's been my experience that most cops are TRYING to be good public servants. If you are honestly doing the right thing, it's not likely they are going to come along and haul you off to jail. Sure, there are rare exceptions, but usually you are fine, and worse case is they tell you to leave it alone. Do you honesty think a group of jeeps moving an abandoned and immobilized truck that is leaking and posing an environmental threat will get you arrested? Of course if you are drinking, being unsafe, and / or being a smart a$$ with the officer, then you're SOL, but who's that dumb?

Sorry to go off topic, but I just don't think they are as evil as some folks make them out to be.

crash said:
For those who are going to be wheelin at reiter I need your help. I would handle organizing/taking care of this but I won't be here. There is a stolen(I assume it stolen) and stripped toyota pickup sitting near the first obstacle and we NEED it out of there ASAP!

What I need is the thing drug out and drug to the road (Will need to be drug thru the creek and across the road) so they can come and get it.

But it needs to be done asap because its creating a mess....

Mrs Crash

olllllllo gave me some info when she stopped by regarding this rig.

Tony

guess its out, went up there saturday night and it was beat to ****. someone said the next day it got yanked out.

there was a beat up white toyota next to a tow rig in the main parking lot around 11.never made it up to sac up