• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need powerjoke help

Runner over, I use Dieselstop.com and have always been helped by the members there by searching threads or postin symptoms and the replies helped my approach to resolving the problem.

As a 2000 model it has an intercooled 7.3 a very good engine, if the GPR is one of the problems the best fix is a STANCOR relay you can pm me for the# its an easy fix. Also there is step by step instructions on injector testing/replacement with pics.
good luck & hope this helps :beer:

well thanks for all the suggestions i looked close at it and added up all the money in parts its going to cost more than its worth. its my frinds truck and he gave me a week to decide if i wanted it or not. theres no front drive line, no stereo, no door speakers multiple cracks in the tranny with jb weld on them and leaking, lift blocks up front no tailgate handle lots of loose wires and plugs everywhere head lights dont workand thats just a few issues. this trucks been trashed so im not gonna waste my time.

well thanks for all the suggestions i looked close at it and added up all the money in parts its going to cost more than its worth. its my frinds truck and he gave me a week to decide if i wanted it or not. theres no front drive line, no stereo, no door speakers multiple cracks in the tranny with jb weld on them and leaking, lift blocks up front no tailgate handle lots of loose wires and plugs everywhere head lights dont workand thats just a few issues. this trucks been trashed so im not gonna waste my time.

Sounds like a real pile of **** you'll be alot better off without. It's true you get what you pay for, but sooner or later a "deal" will come along that's really a deal.:awesomework:

Sounds like you got off easy lol. That rig had a lot of issues and you'll find a better deal out there with a little effort.

The 7.3 hands down is the best diesel ford has ever had. If your a ford kind of guy I would suggest a V-10 or nothing newer than a 03.5 powerstroke :)

ill think bout it thanks for the offer i might just buy a cheap beater tow rig so i can put my jeep together i miss wheeling

Im getting my 96 powerstroke ready to sell. 8500 dollars. extended cab short box. Pretty nice truck, hit me up if you're interested

its a v10 got paperwork from dodge dealer it was rebuilt 20,000 miles ago qaud cab airbags n helper springs 2-4 lift 35 x terrians owned by an old guy that towed a camper and used it for huntin seems to be in good shape, he was asking 4 i made friends with him and he sold it to me for 2800 just got his tax return nd was going to buy a brand new cummings. just needed it outta the yard he said. now i cant get my wheeler going with my extra cash..... so lets hear all the bad **** about the v 10. anything i need to know???

well as long as it was rebuilt 20k ago... you're good for 60k :redneck:

I'd ditch the 35" x terrains as soon as you can though. 35's look good, but kill mileage. and x terrains or absolutely horrible tires.

just do reg maintenance and you'll be fine

it came with 7 different all terains and wheels??? :puke: my buddy had some procomps so i threw them on. hammerd on here has a dodge sirvice truck with the v10 that was at almost 300k before he sold it. he said he changed the oil regurly and a set of plugs and it was running great when he sold it. so hopefully i can get lucky and get some miles out of it. the guy paid 3900 to have it rebuilt. i just hope it turns out to be a good rig i changed the oil as soon as i got it home so only time will tell i geuss. im not expecting any mpg outta the rig:booo:

it came with 7 different all terains and wheels??? :puke: my buddy had some procomps so i threw them on. hammerd on here has a dodge sirvice truck with the v10 that was at almost 300k before he sold it. he said he changed the oil regurly and a set of plugs and it was running great when he sold it. so hopefully i can get lucky and get some miles out of it. the guy paid 3900 to have it rebuilt. i just hope it turns out to be a good rig i changed the oil as soon as i got it home so only time will tell i geuss. im not expecting any mpg outta the rig:booo:

you're on the right path.. Mileage you won't get.. But take care of it and it should last fine..

ill try to post a pic tomorow but for some reason i cant post a pic it always tells me to resize then it wont work... i suck lol. but ill take some in the am and try. so you got a wheeler yet. mine will be ready soon and i wanna see my old runner.. pics? we all gotta get together and go wheeling.