• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brayden had a Cath done today to go in his heart to look at things to try to determine how soon his next surgery will be. Looks like it'll be in about a month. Brayden done good with the Cath! He is a room now stayin over night tonight. The leg he had it done is swelled up and they are having a hard time to get pulse to get back in that leg but sometimes it takes time for that to come back. Just praying that comes back tonight where we can go home in he morning! Just keep him in your thoughts when you send you prayers up tonight! Thanks a bunch! :dblthumb:

I have a cousin that has a five month old with an incurable disease. Blind, deaf, lost motor functions in the last week. I pray that your boy lives a long healthy life and that his complications gradually just go away. Good luck and God bless.

Well the pulse finally come back early this morning, but I think they are gonna keep him another night to watch him since it took so long for it to come back on his leg. He is doin good though wide awake, smiling and eating like his normal self :dblthumb:

Thanks so much for all the prayer!

I can't stress enough to not forget about all these other little kids down here that's a lot worse off than Brayden, it'll really open your eyes and make you realize no matter how bad it gets there is always hope and prayer that'll make these strong little kids pull through all this! So just remember all of them too when you send your prayers up

I feel your pain. Both of my kids were 3-1/2 months premature. Spent 2-1/2 months in the Hosp. This was 4 years apart. They are now 18 and 22 years old.

NICUs know their **** and as hard as it is, if he needs to be there, just spend as much time with him as you can.

There is a definate link between how these little guys fare and how much time and love they get. Don't doubt for a second that he knows y'all are there and it makes a humongous difference.

We are thinking of y'all.

Sorry for the late update but we got to come home today, little man is doin just fine! Eating and sleeping like normal :dblthumb: The good Lord definately blesses this little miracle boy and me and my wife everyday

Great to hear drake we will keep praying for y'all

Keep Brayden in your prayers tonight and in the morning he goes in for his next surgery at 6 in the morning, also of you don't mind send one up for my Grandmother, Aunt, and my Dad we had to bury my Grandfather today after a battle with Vascular Dimensia that he was diagnosed with in January

Just talked to the doctor everything went great! They are putting him a room now and me and his mom will get to go in and see him any minute!

Thank you Lord!

Re: Re: Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Thats great man! Glad he is doing good!

Brayden done good last night he is off ventilator and only on one kind of IV medicine and he is back to taking a bottle. So far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.