• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need Prayers for our Baby Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man I appreciate that a lot! Our family has been more than helpful these past couple weeks helping with stuff at home and here with us! Thanks so much for all the Prayers the little guy is getting and continues to get, that's all I can ask for bud!
Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!

Brayden got his feeding tube out of his nose today since he is taking a bottle great and come of oxygen flow yesterday!
Sleeping after a big ol bottle I gave him
547433FE-C9D0-4036-A100-6A786C99A3C0-8321-00000A27A59AF749.jpg

As a father of two myself my heart goes out to u brother and best wishes to u and ur family and little dude is a true champ and sooo damn cute to

Glad to see little man is getting better and better everyday

Thanks y'all for all the comments and prayers, just keep praying for my son and all these little sick babies here! I'm so glad he is better! He got to move to a step down room, next step HOME! :dblthumb:
816D444D-F901-4D1B-9912-7FE325F2DA2D-8805-00000AF39DFABC14.jpg

Great news! Praying that the Good Lord continues to heal your son and bless his family.

Looks like little man will be heading home tomorrow :dblthumb:

Just keep praying for him if y'all don't mind because he will have to prolly have a couple more surgeries later in life, but they said the first one was the hardest. I thank the Good Lord everyday for the miracle he has worked on my son, we are truly blessed and he will definately be spoiled rotten now ;D :dblthumb:

Thanks for all of yalls support, prayers and kind words for me and my family.

B.DRAKE said:
Looks like little man will be heading home tomorrow :dblthumb:

Just keep praying for him if y'all don't mind because he will have to prolly have a couple more surgeries later in life, but they said the first one was the hardest. I thank the Good Lord everyday for the miracle he has worked on my son, we are truly blessed and he will definately be spoiled rotten now ;D :dblthumb:

Thanks for all of yalls support, prayers and kind words for me and my family.

So glad to hear the good news!!!

Glad to hear you're headed home. This is great news. I can't imagine the worries ya'll have been through. Hang in there and we'll try to keep the prayers going up.

:dblthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.