• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Needing help from my hardline friends.

I think your idea is awesome honestly. I don't have a RZR. But I do have a truck that I go offroading in and it has passenger and a rear seat. If you ever need additional seats... I enjoy Stony myself and would love to assist. Like maybe a kid and their parents, oooh, maybe a hawt older sister?!

So here's my take: Don't give up on this. Continue to think positive and do the right thing. It will eventually pay off, maybe not how you exactly intended... but good things will happen.

Neal3000 said:
I like where your heart is too, i think it might work out better if you organized volunteer wheelers to take handicapped folks on rides, then you wouldn't need to buy rzr's.

This :dblthumb:

LandSpeeder said:
I think your idea is awesome honestly. I don't have a RZR. But I do have a truck that I go offroading in and it has passenger and a rear seat. If you ever need additional seats... I enjoy Stony myself and would love to assist. Like maybe a kid and their parents, oooh, maybe a hawt older sister?!

So here's my take: Don't give up on this. Continue to think positive and do the right thing. It will eventually pay off, maybe not how you exactly intended... but good things will happen.

I agree and if something gets set up I'd be willing to help and drive when can until this really takes off. I'm sure there's a lot more people that'll join and help this way quicker. You'll get to see how it is really gonna work. Then you can worry about investing money.

yeah I'm with you if the older sister or mom needs a ride....holler

Im not oposed to the idea of doing a crawler ride along but the point of the RZR is for them to drive and show them that they can do it. I would need some volunteers to ride along with them and instruct on how to do it.

kushKrawlin said:
Haha dam pervs! Hell they jump in with half the folks on here and they dam sure better be a thrill seeker!! Good lord.

Hey id be willin to ride with half of them as long as theyre not full on crazy. Haha. I wish i could ride with tim cameron one time.

Latest posts