• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New bfg M/T

I'm looking for a thread on another board that had all of the info... They'll be out in Sept. in the most popular TRUCK sizes that are selling lately... lots of 17, 18, 20" wheel sizes, etc. The normal 31-35" sizes on 15" wheels and stuff are supposed to be out in the spring.

J

I saw them about 2 or 3 years ago at sema. I was confused because the mud terrain on the side but they looked like a krawler. I might have a pic of them ill see if I can dig it up. I kinda like the old mud terrain pattern better though.

I saw them about 2 or 3 years ago at sema. I was confused because the mud terrain on the side but they looked like a krawler. I might have a pic of them ill see if I can dig it up. I kinda like the old mud terrain pattern better though.

They're the new Mud Terrain KM2's. They're replacing the mud terrain, yes the tread pattern looks like a Krawler, although with smaller spacing between lugs and obviously a different compound than the Krawler.

P1010038-1.jpg

This pic cracks me up. They suck so bad that sand packs in the tread?!?! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :looser:

100_4567.JPG

They have my size it looks like, but it's no load range E :wtf: . Truck tires my ass. It'd be nice if BFG would remember that some people still actually use their trucks.

I'm not much for the Toyos, but for the same price as the BFG's, you can get a much better load rating.

i would like to see 315/75s in 16" rim with load range E in comparable performance as the old pattern.... what do you guys think the chances of that are?

Hmmm...so they took the KM which was a good snow tire...besides the weak sidewalls...and turned it into a krawlerish tire which are known to suck in the snow. Good job BFG :rolleyes:

Hmmm...so they took the KM which was a good snow tire...besides the weak sidewalls...and turned it into a krawlerish tire which are known to suck in the snow. Good job BFG :rolleyes:

It's only the red labels (super soft compound) that suck in the snow.

I LOVE my Krawlers in the snow, they work awesome around 4-5psi and will go anywhere.

J

i agree i the blue labels kick ass in the snow i was running about 8 psi in my 37s at naches memorial weekend in lots of snow and they performed better than any other tire ive ever ran. i ran into a pack of 5 jeeps tied together stuck in the snow (1 had a blown up tcase) i hooked onto the front one and drug them up the hill no problem

i agree i the blue labels kick ass in the snow i was running about 8 psi in my 37s at naches memorial weekend in lots of snow and they performed better than any other tire ive ever ran. i ran into a pack of 5 jeeps tied together stuck in the snow (1 had a blown up tcase) i hooked onto the front one and drug them up the hill no problem

All at the same time?

Sweet.

I still think the best snow tire is the BFG all. That tire just plain whoops ass in the snow.

yes all at the same time the 4 first jeep things had power just not quite enough traction
ive ran mt's and at's in the snow and they kick ass but the krawlers did better!!!

Last edited: