• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New BK Offroad Park

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I have never seen Matt go without a harness. Damn, gonna have to watch it again. Hell, we even buckled up in the buggy during tbe procession at JohnG's funeral and we never got over 10mph, on flat ground.

Looks like his lap belt was on. I prefer all 4 or 5 points, but Matt has to make his own decisions :)
Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

just lookin out thumb.gif

"EXHAUST - All motorized vehicles must have properly functioning spark arrestors and mufflers." Looks like I'm out. :'( :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
"EXHAUST - All motorized vehicles must have properly functioning spark arrestors and mufflers." Looks like I'm out. :'( :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

? SUBSTANCES - No alcohol or other mind-altering substances allowed. No glass allowed.

that one bums me out.....

jeeptj99 said:
? SUBSTANCES - No alcohol or other mind-altering substances allowed. No glass allowed.

that one bums me out.....

im fairly certain every park i have ever been to has that in their rules. Doesnt mean that its enforced. You know insurance purposes, liabilities, etc.

the_white_shadow said:
im fairly certain every park i have ever been to has that in their rules. Doesnt mean that its enforced. You know insurance purposes, liabilities, etc.

Yeah I know its for insurance purposes. just funny to me. Hell AOP and GMP both say it to. Only parks I know of htat enforce it are Windrock and Rausch Creek.

Me too. The exhaust one is funnier to me. Im guessing for noise complaints from neighbors? Surely cant be for environmental purposes. I bet the neighbors were pissed whenever they heard WOT all weekend during the bouncer races. lol.

the_white_shadow said:
Me too. The exhaust one is funnier to me. Im guessing for noise complaints from neighbors? Surely cant be for environmental purposes. I bet the neighbors were pissed whenever they heard WOT all weekend during the bouncer races. lol.

It is probably environmental, the spark arrestor portion at least.

Smokey the Bear doesn't want us to catch the forest on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

HL ride needs to go down after there is a bigger trail system. Not that they aren't adequate, but a few months makes a huge difference in trail cutting.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

rednecklights said:
I still think we need to have a hardline ride there soon .....

I have spoken with Matt about this and it WILL happen. It might be just a pick up ride at the last minute, but it WILL happen. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I have spoken with Matt about this and it WILL happen. It might be just a pick up ride at the last minute, but it WILL happen. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

hope the timing is right. would love to check the park out and put some faces with rigs/user names

smbroady82 said:
Would you guys (the park) be willing to hold a 4cyl race if we had enough people commit?

We race and race and race some more. We really just want to ride. You know like people used to? :driving:

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR
I'm in for that one. Just say when and if we can, I'm there

Latest posts